IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Aldi Facebook Page Kicking Off after Parking Eye LBAs

Options

Comments

• peter_the_piper
    Options
    What about The Snowman by Alid Jones.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    What about The Snowman by Alid Jones.

I used to love that film at Christmas!!
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    Hmmm Aldi Jones ;)
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Morrisons use ParkingEye though!

Not in every store.

Although they do treat the customers at stores on the edge of town like crims and wanting a pound to use a trolley :cool:
  • BrightonandHove
    Options
    I used to love that film at Christmas!!

And he flies over the bestest city in the land ;)
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    kirkbyinfurnesslad_2 Posts: 2,340 Forumite
    edited 21 May 2014 at 8:15AM
    Options
    And he flies over the bestest city in the land ;)

I went once. Very overpriced!!!
    https://www.parkingticketappeals.org.uk
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • BrightonandHove
    Options
    I went once. Very overpriced!!!

You need a city guide - plenty of "cracking" places to go. I'm sure C-M will agree. That said I've enjoyed my trips to Nottingham - isn't it 2 women for every man there ? Or is that folklore ?
  • 4consumerrights
    Options
    Hey coupon's newbie thread is featured on Aldi's facebook page via one of our regulars! ;))
    and the OP is also seeking advice here too!
    I just got a parking ticket from Parking Eye at Aldi in West Kirby for overstaying by 9 minutes! They want £70 or £40 if I pay straight away- they have two hopes and Bob Hope just left town. Morrisons is just round the corner, has a very safe car park and is cracking value too. Easy decision.

Like · Comment · Share

• jeffx
    Options
    My wife paid a 'fine' to PE for using Morrisons.
    Used their cafe to have a chat with a friend after the weekly shop, and just paid up when getting the photo through a few days after PE put up miniature notices.
    But Morrisons lost the weekly shop to another supermarket, so that's lost them at least 100x PE profited from it.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,717 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    jeffx wrote: »
    My wife paid a 'fine' to PE for using Morrisons.
    Used their cafe to have a chat with a friend after the weekly shop, and just paid up when getting the photo through a few days after PE put up miniature notices.
    But Morrisons lost the weekly shop to another supermarket, so that's lost them at least 100x PE profited from it.

This isn't the right thread to post but you should send a robust complaint to Morrisons Head Office about your wife being scammed and falling for it (Gawd knows why anyone who has the internet would just pay, please do tell your wife to remove those rose-coloured specs in future!).

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4766249

Plenty of ParkingEye complaints shown there. The Co-Op just sent someone a Christmas Hamper as an apology and the person had already beaten the PPC at POPLA, never paid a penny.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure