Newbie needing help

Options
Please help me 😭 I’m trying to get my bearings on this site. Firstly I mentioned a free public Facebook page I run where I post retailer competitions. Sometimes up to 30 a day. It’s been deleted which I’m confused about as it wasn’t spam it is a legitimate free page for compers. Secondly I’ve seen people mention being on “page 98” of the MSE comps. Where is this list as the only ones I can find have 12 pages not 100. I’m out of my depth :(

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Please help me 😭 I’m trying to get my bearings on this site. Firstly I mentioned a free public Facebook page I run where I post retailer competitions. Sometimes up to 30 a day. It’s been deleted which I’m confused about as it wasn’t spam it is a legitimate free page for compers. Secondly I’ve seen people mention being on “page 98” of the MSE comps. Where is this list as the only ones I can find have 12 pages not 100. I’m out of my depth :(
    Hi, I can get to see 148 pages atm:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72&order=desc&page=148

Posting any links that you are connected to is not allowed, however well intentioned.

Welcome to the board & maybe read some of this: NEW COMPERS PLEASE READ - Competition Board - useful links
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options

hi & welcome to mse :wave:
    there's a very helpful link here
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=71252760&postcount=4
    that will show you the new comps posted & end dates iih :)
    as you've posted on the comps board accidently I've
    requested a move to BG Misslayed
    to the Compers Chat Corner
    Sit back and chat about comps, post hints & tips, ask questions and relax after a hard session comping...
    where hopefully your post will be seen by more members :)
    good luck.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Please help me �� I’m trying to get my bearings on this site. Firstly I mentioned a free public Facebook page I run where I post retailer competitions. Sometimes up to 30 a day. It’s been deleted which I’m confused about as it wasn’t spam it is a legitimate free page for compers. Secondly I’ve seen people mention being on “page 98” of the MSE comps. Where is this list as the only ones I can find have 12 pages not 100. I’m out of my depth :(

It doesn't matter if you make money directly or not, forum rules
    Advertising' includes touting for business; asking people to contact you; posting e-mail addresses, linking to sites or blogs you or friends are involved with (whether you’re selling something or not); or linking to your eBay or other auction sales.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-faqs/?_ga=2.171459619.202830834.1519124175-1189408258.1519124173
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Secondly I’ve seen people mention being on “page 98” of the MSE comps. Where is this list as the only ones I can find have 12 pages not 100. (

If you "search" the forum it returns a maximum of 12 pages of results (this saves on excessive processing time) whereas the forums are much, much bigger. The main live comps forum is currently 147 pages, the "chat" forum is 544 pages and "Game Over" is 48,925 pages.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure