Self-employed discounts

In addition to Booker / Makro / Costco, are there any other companies that offer discounts for the self employed business owner?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    ima_poster wrote: »
    In addition to Booker / Makro / Costco, are there any other companies that offer discounts for the self employed business owner?

Booker, Makro and Costco are Cash and Carry stores that may or may not be cheaper than the supermarkets once VAT is added and taking into account some supermarket deals.

I was not aware that they offered discounts for the Self Employed? They dont in my area.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thanks Sarah, I really meant are there any stores that offer discounts, as opposed to any 'other' stores. My bad! I since found that Rymans do an online discount for businesses if you register.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    You can get a trade card at B&Q
  • pramsay13
    pramsay13 Posts: 1,934
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I find Stax good for bulk buying and you can only register if you are a business or organisation although they are not too strict on these definitions.
    It might depend on the type of business.
    You can then check for wholesalers who supply these types of businesses although as Sarah says sometimes a supermarket is just as cost effective.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure