Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • slhqoue
    • By slhqoue 9th Jul 18, 7:35 PM
    • 72Posts
    • 4Thanks
    slhqoue
    Holidaysafe charge
    • 9th Jul 18, 7:35 PM
    Holidaysafe charge 9th Jul 18 at 7:35 PM
    Hi there,

I tried to purchase annual travel insurance from Holidaysafe. The website stated there was an error when I had put my card details in and confirmed, and that I may have been charged. I had been charged - around 48 - but received no insurance.

This was two weeks ago and Holidaysafe have refused to refund me the money, citing delays and that they are 'looking into it'. I've provided a payment identifier number from my bank but don't know what else I can do.

Any suggestions as to what my next course of action should be?

Thanks
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 10th Jul 18, 9:40 AM
    • 36,311 Posts
    • 20,555 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:40 AM
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:40 AM
    You look to maybe have had a lucky escape!

See this thread for feedback on this insurer:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4044379

You will see their rep gets alerted to every mention of their name and soon turns up on a damage limitation exercise to get you off the forum!

But do make sure your Bank/Card Issuer is aware of this and the unacceptable delay and hassle they have caused over this
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,134Posts Today

7,616Users online

Martin's Twitter