Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis

Options

Comments

• Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lucky to have two vouchers before Christmas. This time one for use after Christmas, voucher for lovely tote bag (collected :o) and miscellaneous vouchers which require me to spend £50, or take out a JL Partnership CC.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Nothing so far for us.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Nothing so far for us.

Me neither....
  • Bagpuss741
    Bagpuss741 Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    Options
    Mee wrote: »
    Lucky to have two vouchers before Christmas. This time one for use after Christmas, voucher for lovely tote bag (collected :o) and miscellaneous vouchers which require me to spend £50, or take out a JL Partnership CC.

I got a voucher for the Moz tote bag aswell:T For those who haven't received any vouchers I suggest logging in to your John Lewis account and checking that the communication preferences boxes haven't been ticked. My mother has not recieved any vouchers for the last two occasions so I logged in to her account and they had somehow been ticked when I know she would not have done this.
    Tesco: £1361.19, Vanquis: £2644.73, Very: £563.08, Next: £1636.95, M&S: £1049.92. As of 5th February 2024. Slava Ukraini
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Options
    Bagpuss741 wrote: »
    I got a voucher for the Moz tote bag aswell:T For those who haven't received any vouchers I suggest logging in to your John Lewis account and checking that the communication preferences boxes haven't been ticked. My mother has not recieved any vouchers for the last two occasions so I logged in to her account and they had somehow been ticked when I know she would not have done this.

Thank you, I shall check again - I get about 50% of the mailings and have never had a free bag voucher. - my daughter had 2 last year!
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • cbsexec
    cbsexec Posts: 578 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Thanks Bagpuss741. I have checked my account and the boxes have been ticked! Maybe I will start getting vouchers again.-
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,270 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It's odd, isn't it? Almost as if there's a magic pixie working for John Lewis and spending his time unticking all those boxes we felt sure we'd ticked. :naughty:
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Doc_N wrote: »
    It's odd, isn't it? Almost as if there's a magic pixie working for John Lewis and spending his time unticking all those boxes we felt sure we'd ticked. :naughty:

I had the same problem a few years ago but I think it happened after I was made to update my account with a new password. I definitely hadn't ticked the boxes to opt out. Very annoying!

Still waiting for my latest vouchers - haven't had many this year at all.
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Options
    My mailing arrived today: free coffee and cake by the end of February, which is great, but no free tote for me. As the nearest JL is a 80+ mile round trip I can understand why.....
    The other vouchers were for a holiday comp, a free eye test and money off a shop in Waitrose - the nearest are 32 or 40 odd miles away... but, they do deliver (at last!)
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • carlislelass
    carlislelass Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    1 drink/ cake voucher before end of Feb plus discount on £50 online shop
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income