Unsure if this clothing website okay to by from?

Hi,

No reviews on trust pilot so unsure if website okay to shop from. Is a secure web address though.

https://judysusan.com/

Thanks for the help:j

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    No phone number or physical address, I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole personally.

Also hidden charges:

For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT(Valued Additional Tax). However, for some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK and Canada,etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,162 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Returns policy in poor English but designed to deceive IMO
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • yes the return policy sounded dodgy thanks won't buy from them
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    annasun wrote: »
    Hi,

No reviews on trust pilot so unsure if website okay to shop from. Is a secure web address though.

https://judysusan.com/

Thanks for the help:j

Site has been opened 93 days Owned by CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED China

Quite a bit said about them!

http://whois.domaintools.com/judysusan.com
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE
    I sent an email prior to sale asking about returns and not once did they say the return is to China.
    Even once raised as a claim with paypal they have not admitted the returns is to China. The ORIGINAL postage label is from China but is first sent to a UK Walsall address. and then sent Royal Mail 48 to buyers.
    i spent £95. Return postage to China (with tracking) will cost me £30. Also only half the clothes have arrived 2 weeks later. The 3 items that arrived are terrible quality, not the same as the website, no proper labeling so anything that says it has cotton in could have maybe 1%. All 3 itms I recieved are that awful polyester material and the XXL is huge and the XL is tiny and so far one arrived stained.
    this company (if it is a company -as could be just a few scammers) willl make millions until the credit card and paypal people stop them which can take 6 months. Even if they are made to pay everyone back in full they have taken millions and made nterest on it for months. DISGRACEFUL. We consumers need better protection
    Paypal compliance will probably shut this websites ability to use paypal for payment soon but will still need people scammed to prove return.
    hackers should do the public a good deed and hack into these kind of sites and disrupt them .
  • Dox
    Dox Posts: 3,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    bornjoyful wrote: »
    We consumers need better protection

What's wrong with taking personal responsibility for your own actions? Doing a bit of due diligence first would soon confirm whether or not a site is likely to be safe to buy from.
  • Don't you get an automatic refund if you pay by paypal?
    Even if you pay by card and it's a scam you can always get your bank involved to get money back as far as I know. As long as you don't receive the item. there are protections
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi guys
    can we please refrain from personal insults. MSE is a friendly forum and sometimes we read posts that we don’t necessarily agree with. It’s best just to scroll past. 
    Thanks everyone xx
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure