Comments

• longhill
    longhill Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    £6.40 in stamps today from postal survey

1/8/22 weight 15st 3lb
  • pebblespop
    pebblespop Posts: 1,202 Forumite
    £23.47 from a matched bet! also been mystery shopping so will add this when i get paid.
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    well we are on day 25 and i am up to £479!! yeah nearly half way!
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • Frugaldom
    Frugaldom Posts: 6,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hi guys, some of you are doing incredibly well, most of you are putting my attempts to shame because nothing else seems to ba paying out for me yet. I almost have enough points to cash in £10 from cash!nco, I have over £70 pending TCB that I SHOULD have been able to claim by now but A$da insurance still not cleared and I'm having no luck selling anything at the moment. I STILL can't find anyone interested in the tumble dryer - so much for recession! Nobody wants a bargain.

Keep up all the good work :)
    I reserve the right not to spend.
    The less I spend, the more I can afford.

Frugal living challenge - living on £4000 in 2024
  • Things are slow for me just now aswell!! :confused: Waiting for £170.95 from TCB, £25 has confirmed but waiting for more to confirm before I request payment. I've over £50 in d*ooyoo (at last!) but a couple of pounds are still pending. Should be able to get this soon though. Almost at £10 each in b*tlins and l!ttlewoods from the free bingo so should be able to withdraw that before the end of the challenge. I'm also still waiting on my christmas present from my parents which will be cash so should get that next time I see them, plus I'm meant to be getting backpay this month so will count it when/if it arrives. I also found an expenses sheet from November lying in my van! Its for about £20 so will count it when it comes through.

Well done to everyone else, some of you are doing really well!!!:beer:
  • £12.40 in tips
    £1.41 Amazon

Still haven't signed up to any free bingo/scratchcards, so busy at the mo, haven't been online all weekend!
    Married 19th May 2011 to the love of my life
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member Number 44
    CSC Challenge - to complete LEGS by end of December
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    A&L are refusing the £100 for opening an account that I had signed up for during the last challenge, on the grounds that I didn't have any DDs or SOs on my old account!! It was A&L who suggested after I had applied for the account switching service to just close my old account myself as it would be quicker - has anyone else been told this?

So annoyed right now, am thinking of closing that account, and transferring all my savings over to my ING savings account. :mad:

Anyway, on the bright side, just received a cheque for £237 for tutoring, waiting for it to clear now..
    We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic. ;)

Debt at LBM (Sep 07): £13,500. Current debt: [STRIKE]£680[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£480[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£560[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£13[/STRIKE] £0 overdraft :D
    Current aims - to start building up savings
    1st £1000 in 100 days - £1178.03 :D 2nd £1053.38/£1000 :D 3rd £863.59/£1000 :o
    :j
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    oo and I found 71p on the tube, must keep my eyes peeled from now on :D
    We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic. ;)

Debt at LBM (Sep 07): £13,500. Current debt: [STRIKE]£680[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£480[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£560[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£13[/STRIKE] £0 overdraft :D
    Current aims - to start building up savings
    1st £1000 in 100 days - £1178.03 :D 2nd £1053.38/£1000 :D 3rd £863.59/£1000 :o
    :j
  • I'm torn... not sure whether to count my competition wins (e.g. vouchers) towards this challenge or not. I have done so far, but I think I'll remove them and only count them if I sell them. Will make this challenge more difficult for me! :S
  • pebblespop
    pebblespop Posts: 1,202 Forumite
    £35.29 profit from matched betting. i am really getting into it now.

it's not as scary as it seems - honest!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure