E: 31/12 Win one of 2 luxury short breaks in Snowdonia

Glad
Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
What is the name of the stretch of water that separates the Wales mainland and the Isle of Anglesey?

A.) Welsh Sea

B.) Menai Strait :D

C.) Caernarfon Bay

http://www.snowdonia-attractions.com/competition/
I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Family Short-Break Package:
    2 nights' stay for 4 in a self-catering cottage at the beautiful Nant Gwrtheyrn; Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to Llechwedd Slate Caverns; Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to Gypsy Wood; Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to GreenWood Forest Park; Game of bowling, archery and a round on the go-karts for 4 people at Glasfryn Parc Activity Centre.

Couple's Short-Break Package:
    1 night stay (B&B) for 2 in the Furnace Farmhouse at Bodnant Welsh Food Centre; 2 Diesel tickets on the Snowdon Mountain Railway and 2 adult tickets for Electric Mountain.

T&Cs
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • db3745
    db3745 Posts: 457 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Dogs are welcome to Nant Gwertheyrn along the walks and outside spaces, however not allowed inside the buildings unfortunately.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure