IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Civil enforcement ltd county court claim form

Options

Comments

• Pcnhater_2
    Pcnhater_2 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the info.
    I did email the ppc with a screenshot of my online booking validating my time in the car park but of course they just said im still obligated to pay the fine. I then just ignored their harrasment letters as i did not know that the goal posts had been moved and that they now take it to court. Obviously in hindsight i wish i'd dealt with this at the time. i'll know better if god forbid it ever happens again. Thanks for the response and info. Its much appreciated.
  • Pcnhater_2
    Options
    Thanks for the info Keith. AOS is done and i will contact the golf club to try and get ticket cancelled this week. Would you advise a visit in person or call/email?
  • Pcnhater_2
    Options
    Just to update i went to golf course where i was issued the ticket and spoke to the manager. He was very annoyed with the amount of times he was being asked to cancel tickets and dislikes the PPC "no big surprise".

He has kindly e mailed the PPC not only asking them to cancel the ticket but admitting 100% fault lies with the golf club staff and not me.

Get my bargepole defence done tomorrow and im all set for the fight.

I just wondered if i should contact CEL and say right you've been asked to cancel the ticket so whats occuring? I think i read in other posts that someone had done this but would like to hear your thoughts. From what ive read the phone number for CEL is just an automated payment line.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 April 2019 at 6:54PM
    Options
    Pcnhater wrote: »
    Just to update i went to golf course where i was issued the ticket and spoke to the manager. He was very annoyed with the amount of times he was being asked to cancel tickets and dislikes the PPC "no big surprise".

He has kindly e mailed the PPC not only asking them to cancel the ticket but admitting 100% fault lies with the golf club staff and not me.

Get my bargepole defence done tomorrow and im all set for the fight.

I just wondered if i should contact CEL and say right you've been asked to cancel the ticket so whats occuring? I think i read in other posts that someone had done this but would like to hear your thoughts. From what ive read the phone number for CEL is just an automated payment line.

I know going to court is a big ask but if you want to get these scammers whooped by a judge and then claim your costs, just go to court, your comments will be valuable to the judge

"He has kindly e mailed the PPC not only asking them to cancel the ticket but admitting 100% fault lies with the golf club staff and not me."

That is the whooping point for CEL so don't give them warning as to what will happen ???

If CEL turn up then the Mad March Hair will have nothing on them.

CEL read this forum so they are pre warned

The Golf Club should do what many other companies do and kick CEL into the long grass and FIRE THEM
  • Pcnhater_2
    Options
    Thanks for the info beamurguy. I will just proceed with submitting my defence then.:T
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    He copied you in? If not demand a copy.

Obviously that goes into your evidence. It IS VITAL to show no obligation breached by you = no legitimate interest in penalising you.

The golf club are STUPID to have got into bed with a PPC scammer.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Pcnhater_2
    Options
    Yeah he CC'd me into the e mail so thats the ace up my sleeve, not that i should need one scamming !!!!ers.

Ive read so many threads about these !!!!!!s i cant believe they get away with it. After submitting my defence whats next? When does that without predudice letter come? Sorry read so much i cant remember what order everything happens now.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pcnhater wrote: »
    After submitting my defence whats next?
    That question is answered in points 7 and 8 in the list in post #11 above.
  • Pcnhater_2
    Options
    Thanks Keith

Just wondered what steps 9,10,11 might be. I mean how long does all this go on before a final decision is made?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you read Bargepole's 'what happens when' post linked from post #2 in the NEWBIES thread?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure