MSE Pregnancy Club 24

Comments

• emmylou83_2
    emmylou83_2 Posts: 1,034 Forumite
    Maybe their spies are reading this thread hahaha! x
    Mummy to 3 beautiful GIRLS, 9, 7 and 3, :D and a handsome lil BOY 03.03.12 :T
  • Gillyx
    Gillyx Posts: 6,847 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Haha wouldn't put it past them :p

Man I feel so weird tonight, my eyes feel like they are popping out of my head. Just put a cottage pie in the oven, think I'll have an early night after I've eaten it.
    The frontier is never somewhere else. And no stockades can keep the midnight out.
  • mozzyc
    mozzyc Posts: 2,765 Forumite
    Aaahh! I've just finished off a cadburys fruit and nut slab in a matter of minutes! :o
    DFD February 2012 :D
    Baby Boy Born February 2012 :smileyhea
    Newborn Thread Member :heart:
  • emmylou83_2
    Oooh Mozzy i`m drooling now.....may just have to drive to sainsburys to get some now! Kids still have bags full of choc from xmas, but no fruit and nut, MY FAVE!!!!
    Hope u feel better soon Gilly, I`m ok in the evenings, its the mornings i`m rough!
    xx
  • Gillyx
    Had dinner, feel a good bit better now :o

Me and OH watching that shoplifting programme from last night, I'm in disbelief :rotfl:
    The frontier is never somewhere else. And no stockades can keep the midnight out.
  • emmylou83_2
    I fell asleep so missed the last 15 mins, but i was amazed at how brazen some people can be! And that M&S lady that was in disbelief she was called a shoplifter lmao, she had how many bottles of wine?? Dont get me wrong, i`ve accidently walked out of the store with stuff on the top of my buggy a few times, but now know to check everything b4 i leave every store if i have a pram with me!!!! xx
  • Gillyx
    It amazed me that 33% of the population has admitted to shoplifting at some point? Surely not?

The professional "Robin Hood" robber is making me giggle. Idiot.

Yeah M&S woman was a nutter, 3 bottles of wine!
  • Sammie_03
    Sammie_03 Posts: 2,026 Forumite
    Oh stupid me got the wrong day for the shopping to be delivered, it's due tomorrow not tonight!! I could of gone to asda to check out the baby event after all!! :cool:

Ds1 has swimming tomorrow do don't know if I can take him as it clashes with when the shopping is due to be delivered. Stupid baby brain!!
    :)DS1 10yrs :)DS2 7yrs :)DS3 born March 2012
    "Mothers of little boys work from son up until son down"
    It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of autism is required. - Hans Asperger
  • emmylou83_2
    I`d never ever ever intentionally shoplift, jeez, i`d wet my pants if someone stopped me! Its bad enough when i know i`m innocent, like if they leave a tag on! Did make me laugh at xmas in Mr T tho, i got Dh the Udraw for his Xbox, paid at the till, and the lady left the tag on it. When i walked out, alarms went off, and the security man came over. He looked in my trolley, could see the item was near the top, and all he said was " r u in a rush love, if so, just cut it of urself when u get home" didnt even ask to see the receipt!!!! Only a £70 item lol!
    Oh dear Sammie, u sound like me, i have a physio app on fri, havent the foggiest what time and dont even have a number to call to ask either, so not sure what to do atm :/ x
  • Icey77
    Icey77 Posts: 1,247 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Goodness me, I go AWOL for a few days and I come back to a whole new thread!!!

Off back to read the old one now!

Hope everyone is OK :)
    Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re probably right ~ Henry Ford
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills