Social Housing Question....

Comments

• again i have stated what i was looking for i wont be saying it again or anything further til i hear from CAB. I can see that you are not able to help so i would just move onto another topic that you are able to help with.

THANK YOU
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • ILW
    ILW Posts: 18,333 Forumite
    OK then. There is no such thing as a social housing onbudsman. Your MP has already been involved and is as high as it goes. You could try the Police if a crime has been commited.

I have been a housing officer in the past and doubt much has changed.
  • there is an ombudsman but i will speak to CAB about it more.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Quoted by you {is there some sort of ombudsman for housing?}

Makes me wonder!!!
  • ILW
    ILW Posts: 18,333 Forumite
    There is actually a housing ombudsman who deals with complaints about landlords. Cannot see OP having much luck with them though.
  • london i did a search a few mins ago which is why i said what i said, there is no need for people to be rude as i said ILW i will speak to CAB!!
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • Errata
    Errata Posts: 38,230
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    As your MP has already helped you to move twice, why not ask them to help you again?
    .................:)....I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...:)
  • Errata wrote: »
    As your MP has already helped you to move twice, why not ask them to help you again?

i have considered this and i'm going to speak to her at her next surgery. in the very least i wanted her to know that they have been less than honest with me i posted here to see what other options are open to me that i don't already know about. Thank you Errata.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Then perhaps a search before you got the "hassle" on here might have been a better choice
  • london i do not like your tone of voice i am entitled to ask for help ombudsman is probably not the only avenue. please do not reply as it is not necessary. THANK YOU
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport