IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKCPM - Take Two

Comments

• Just double checking email address to send Defence into:

I had [EMAIL="ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk"]ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk[/EMAIL] from the previous case but [EMAIL="ccbcaq@justice.gov.uk"]ccbcaq@justice.gov.uk[/EMAIL] has been quoted in another post?

Thanks
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    LewiiiD wrote: »
    Just double checking email address to send Defence into:

I had ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk from the previous case but ccbcaq@justice.gov.uk has been quoted in previous posts?

Thanks

Either of those will work.

The 'justice' one is newer.
  • KeithP wrote: »
    Either of those will work.

The 'justice' one is newer.

Thank you! All sent.
  • LewiiiD
    LewiiiD Posts: 79 Forumite
    Quick update. Received a Directions Questionnaire (form N180) from Gladstones but not directly from the courts.

Is it best to download one and send it in or wait for the one from Northampton?

Thanks
  • KeithP
    LewiiiD wrote: »
    Quick update. Received a Directions Questionnaire (form N180) from Gladstones but not directly from the courts.

Is it best to download one and send it in or wait for the one from Northampton?

Thanks
    Please re-read post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread where you will find guidance on exactly how to deal with that situation.
  • LewiiiD
    Thanks KeithP.

I’ve read Newbies thread more than a few times.

What I’m really asking is should I contact the business centre to find out where the form is from the courts/download and fill it out or just wait.....

Gladstones has sent theirs on the 1st which I received on the 4th. Just surprised I haven’t received the one from the courts yet. Don’t want to miss deadlines.

Thanks
  • LewiiiD
    Just checked MCOL - looks like DQ has been sent to me on the 5th. I'll wait to receive papers from court.
  • LewiiiD
    Evening everyone. Quick one, is it best to post the DQ back to court and Gladstones or can I email? Thanks
  • KeithP
    edited 14 October 2018 at 8:23PM
    Send the DQ to the CCBC using the same email address that you used for your Defence.
    Send it in the same way, i.e. as a signed pdf attachment.

Don't forget to send a copy to the Claimant - address on the Claim Form.

Has your Member of Parliament shown any interest?
  • Quick update - it’s going to court on the 7th Feb 19.

No response from MP’s. Does anyone have a more detailed/specific letter that seems to work?

Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport