Unsinkable

Comments

• Morning,

MiL treated us to a curry takeaway last night, we tried arguing with her as she's only got her pension but she wasn't having any of it. Love her!

Just been through the kids money boxes and they each have an old £10 note and DH told me there was an old £5 note in another pot, so off to the bank this morning, hopefully they'll exchange them and let me pay them in. I'll then do a transfer to their savings accounts.

Need to do the food shop today, going to keep a close eye on things this month.

Not doing much of a plan this weekend as MiL here and we're taking her home tomorrow, so Sunday is a bit wiped out as we're dropping in on SiL #1 for lunch.

Have a great day and I'll be back later.
  • Enjoy your day x
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • Have a lovely weekend PMO2 x
  • Yum curry :)

Have a good weekend with mil.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Happy Sunday,

Had a lovely time with MiL, the kids got a bit closer to her as did I. DD beat her twice at monopoly but MiL got her own back and beat her (DD didn't like that!) :rotfl:

Took MiL home today and SiL #1 cooked lunch, so just burgers and chips for dinner tonight.

DH and I talked tonight, hopefully DH will get a good enough bonus in November, that will wipe out the OD and Christmas will be sorted. I told him I can then start 2018 clear and intent on concentrating on the CC's as the OD will be gone, I was thinking, to keep the OD at £1000 for 4-6 months as a fall back but not sure if just getting rid would be better??

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend?
  • debtaghh
    debtaghh Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    That’s good about the bonus.

Have you got an emergency fund?
  • Don't forget your 'la la I'm not listening' headphones for work tomorrow! The last few weeks are always odd aren't they?

A good blast of 'your not the boss of me now' on your commute is also highly recommended.
  • Enjoy tomorrow!!

x

Starting afresh.

• debtaghh wrote: »
    That’s good about the bonus.

Have you got an emergency fund?

If needed we're ok if we need to cover an emergency but it's not enough, yet.
    Don't forget your 'la la I'm not listening' headphones for work tomorrow! The last few weeks are always odd aren't they?

A good blast of 'your not the boss of me now' on your commute is also highly recommended.

Lol that did make me chuckle. I'm up at 5.30 tomorrow instead of 5 and will get tha slightly later train....the week after....I'm up at 6 :eek::rotfl:
    Nicnak wrote: »
    Enjoy tomorrow!!

x

Thanks lovely, tomorrow will be interesting :rotfl:
  • See how many notices have been handed in! x

Starting afresh.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories