Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    They have excelled themselves today they sent me another 4 smarts with the same cover letter that I am running low.

Anyone want 5 smarts?

received a letter today with a smart and an R/number. Not had any posting packs etc. maybe the have put me back on the panel without telling me. Can someone post the link to the website please?
    GONE ENGLAND
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    wow it gets better, managed to log in and I've got a message to tell me I'm today's winner, £10 love to shop voucher in the post.
    Submitted the details of this mornings letter and it says return the smart. Now got 6 smarts with no envelope to send them back.
    No smarts showing in my smart stock.
    They used to have a request stationary button, can't see it on this new dash board thing.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,183 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    wow it gets better, managed to log in and I've got a message to tell me I'm today's winner, £10 love to shop voucher in the post.
    Submitted the details of this mornings letter and it says return the smart. Now got 6 smarts with no envelope to send them back.
    They used to have a request stationary button, can't see it on this new dash board thing.

Send them a message via the website.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post

Click on this link after you have logged in

https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/Help/Detail?ID=170

and follow the instructions

How do I make a request to get more SMART return envelopes?

Just click on the below button, press send and we will do the rest. You should get your SMART return envelopes delivered in about 5-10 days after you send the request.

Please do not to add anything to the message as it will not be read, only processed automatically as a SMART envelope request.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    Went to log in this morning to see if there were any invites because I have not had a single email from them since the site change but it would not let me in and a message came up to say that I was not allowed access to the surveys.
    Unable to contact them because they do not recognise my email address.
    All very strange after all these years.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,183 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    sheep-ali wrote: »
    Went to log in this morning to see if there were any invites because I have not had a single email from them since the site change but it would not let me in and a message came up to say that I was not allowed access to the surveys.
    All very strange after all these years.[/QUOTE

]
    Phone them.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • es5595
    es5595 Posts: 380 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Well I’ve just had next weeks stuff come through, eight items to send, including two cubes?!
    Not impressed!
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    sheep-ali wrote: »
    All very strange after all these years.

Have you EVER logged in to the new site?
    Or would today be the first time ?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    es5595 wrote: »
    Well I!!!8217;ve just had next weeks stuff come through, eight items to send, including two cubes?!
    Not impressed!

Maybe you're in a postal survey area where they're very short of candidates and don't have enough samples being sent to accurately meet their benchmark criteria so you're having to work overtime ?

Have lost track of when this current posting wave is due to end. It seems to have gone on for ever this time.
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    es5595 wrote: »
    Well I’ve just had next weeks stuff come through, eight items to send, including two cubes?!
    Not impressed!
    Me too, 6 items including 2 cubes.
    Still waiting for the £2 incentive for sending a cube in middle of March!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure