Starting over 2017

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Hurrah for the tax.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Dorastar
    Dorastar Posts: 2,172
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    And two months work sorted from Monday too, woohoo. Saving up as much as we can while I have work and a mortgage holiday.
    Mortgage £131,417going down slowly Brightfuturefund (BFF) £8396
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    It just gets better :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Dorastar
    Forumite
    Lovely trip out yesterday to see a show (pressie from in-laws) followed by tea out, then out again with my parents for another meal. Rest of day is a house blitz and getting ready for the week ahead. Need a food shop but going to leave that to hubby cos he's off tomorrow, we've got enough in for today and lunches tomorrow so just milk needed to see us through
  • Happy Birthday weekend, sounds like a lovely one.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Sounds like you had a fab time :)

• Dorastar
    Forumite
    Exhausted now lol, but some great times with family and friends.
  • Dorastar
    Forumite
    Supply work - nil, spends - nil, amount of catching up on stuff - loads. Great to have an unexpected quiet day to get things done around the place. Still no further forward in sorting the debts out but a lot of paperwork to sort out still.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Glad you had great times.

• Dorastar
    Forumite
    Tired.com but still not spending much, so able to stash away a fair amount at the moment.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure