Buy TV
    Buy a photo frame
    Sister birthday cards
    [STRIKE]Organise birthday party[/STRIKE]
    Girls school shoes
    Make sweet cones

Unplanned Spends

*Birthday party booked £135.
    They are having a joint party because they are all so close together. DD 17th Feb, DS 2nd March and youngest 8th March.
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Yay you are back ! . Sweet cones for birthdays instead of party bags are a great alternative. Hope you get sorted with it all.

How is the youngest ?
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,215
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Oh goody, you did come back. Lovely.
    Sweet cones sound like a great idea - something I've done in the past was buying a pack of books from Book People, Horrible Histories or Roald Dahl, and they got one of those and a bag or two of Haribos. Went down well.
    NF 04.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£233.00 (46%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£042.00     NPt 12.24 £250.00/£080.95
    FD £3600.00/£0900.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0450.00

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I think sweet cones are the way forward. I've checked and I do have more than enough cones, I might even pop some corn and do popcorn cones too. I also have tags and ribbon and things to make then a bit more personalised.

Oh I like the book idea too though.

Youngest is okay, still sleeping all over the place and nocturnal it seems. Mixed in with the weird behaviour side effects. Joyful :p

DS has caused an issue today however and we are NOT friends. He has had his game removed and he knows I mean business. Naughty boy!
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • WannabeFree
    Forumite
    Sunday lists.

Went grocery shopping. £48.83 spent. This amount so I could use the £12 voucher from Mr Sains. I stocked up on dairy free milk/chocolate/baking things/tins etc. I still plan to spend £6-8 on fruit and veg in the middle of the week and I really want to get some more Chicken but maybe not this week.

I need to top up Electricity and Gas. I still haven't :o

Both kids need money for school trips will sort that after my cuppa and come and add to my list. I will also need a bus pass this week to attend some appointments for myself.

I need to write my meal plan. We have plenty of things in I just don't know what :rotfl:
  • enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,445
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Ambassador
    Good to see you Wannabe. Joint birthday party sounds like a good idea.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I go off to [STRIKE]harass[/STRIKE] ahem... request assistance of Forum Guides and here you are all set up again :rotfl:

Welcome back lovely :A

BTW I have presented the details of the issue to sourcrates and a more condensed version to enthusiasticsaver and I believe that they fully understand how serious it is...
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • WannabeFree
    Forumite
    I go off to [STRIKE]harass[/STRIKE] ahem... request assistance of Forum Guides and here you are all set up again :rotfl:

Welcome back lovely :A

BTW I have presented the details of the issue to sourcrates and a more condensed version to enthusiasticsaver and I believe that they fully understand how serious it is...

I have emailed too for help, I want my posts back :( and all the lovely replies, help and advice etc :(

Along with all my lists, I'm still in a major sulk :rotf: :o

Thank you for all your help :A x
  • Hooray! You’re back! I’m so pleased! X
  • WannabeFree
    Forumite
    I will miss posting and keeping track if I stay away. I'm still sad though.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback