Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    max2002ad wrote: »
    I also keep a spreadsheet and have done since 2004.
    Mine has these titles:

Product, Date Purchased, Cost Price, Claim Sent, Claim Received, Cost Of Claim,Claim Value,Profit/Loss
    Then for counting and yearly figures I have three small columns for
    Number Unique Processing.

I find it helps keep track of what's still to come back but also how many I have done and what gain I have made or how much I have saved.

This is really interesting.

For cost of claim - is this postage and jiffy bag if need be?
    claim value - what is this?

A chart would also be very useful if you use more than one address to process your claims.

I am also impressed you have kept a chart since 2004 - have their been significant changes since or does the number of try me frees ebb and flow?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    flyer wrote: »
    I keep a spreadsheet as I have 6 addresses. Fortunately I was able to check that I had used one of them last year!

that must take a lot of organisation to keep track of - but a lot of fun to see what freebies and what cheques have arrived at what household :j
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Persil takes 4-5 weeks

Gillette is about 2-3 weeks
    Thank you Persil should be back anytime soon then. Gilette too, I think!
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone, I sent off for this money back guarantee over 5 weeks ago and I haven't received anything. Is anyone else been waiting a long time? Thanks
    Mine came back within about 3/4 weeks I think Did 3 and all came back. Did you get a proof of posting from the P.O? If so manybe send them an email
    Another handy thing to do is make a note of the transaction no: on the reciept. If it goes missing in the post you have a record!
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys, I've been away but caught up with all the posts now and will update 1st post tonight. Great work, as always! :beer::T
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yay, I'm a triple Dazzer!

My Daz powder refund arrived today so I've now had all three back - liquid, capsules and powder.

I love this thread!

:T
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet tips will give it a go.
    I had started to write in my diary of when I posted the TMF.

Received the Velvet toilet tissue back today, I forgot to send the receipt. :eek: Now I think I may have given it up with a APG voucher :(
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    InA wrote: »
    Thought this might be of interest. There appears to be a Try Me Love Me offer on the Young's Salmon Crumble.

8839360512030.jpg?buildNumber=RELEASE-9-SVN-3765

Till receipt, front of packaging, 15+ word statement required. Offer closes on 30/09/2015. Maximum refund is £2.00 and you must claim within 60 days of purchase.

The offer is on their range of meals as shown here
    http://www.youngsseafood.co.uk/
    T&C's
    http://www.youngsseafood.co.uk/try-me-love-me/

Read through it and think it means you can only claim once, not for every meal ?
  • steve6363
    Options
    Luckystar wrote: »
    The offer is on their range of meals as shown here
    http://www.youngsseafood.co.uk/
    T&C's
    http://www.youngsseafood.co.uk/try-me-love-me/

Read through it and think it means you can only claim once, not for every meal ?
    ive spotted that I have sent them an email to ask if you are allowed all 4 meals but I have had no reply as of yet
  • dugsie
    dugsie Posts: 318 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe a strange question but can i ask if any MEN have successfully claimed back on a Venus razor....?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback