LloydsTSB PPI Payment

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me please.
Had a letter with an offer for ppi off lloydstsb. The letter was dated 25th July.
When should I expect to get the payment in my bank?
Was told that's its 21days but there is a backlog.
Any information would. be great. Thanks x

Comments

• katrinalg
    katrinalg Posts: 11 Forumite
    I have been told the same, my letter was dated 2nd august 2011 and rang them on 10th august told I'd have payment "by" the end of the month....still nothing and spent all day trying to get them to answer the phone and when they did was told there is a technical problem! is this a delaying tactic?? are they going to pay the extra interest for the delay?
  • It does make you wonder!
    Hope we get what we are owed sooner rather than later x
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Good luck folks and well done on your success.:beer:

[EMAIL="customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk"]customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Lloyds email addy above if you need this.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Derwent
    Derwent Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    katrinalg wrote: »
    is this a delaying tactic?? are they going to pay the extra interest for the delay?

No its not a delaying tactic, I think its just the volume that they're having to deal with.

Though it does make you wonder why banks which are so keen to get rid of cheques from the banking system are so insistent on paying everyone by cheque in this process !
    Its amazing how these banks can't even do simple calculations correctly..............
  • Thanks for the replies :)
    So am i to expect a cheque through the post and not a payment into my account?
  • Just reread my letter (for the thousandth time) its will be put straight into my account in 2 payments.
    Have just rang again and was told that there isn't any time scale about how long it will take for payment but "will be as soon as possible" so still none the wiser!!
  • I'm also waiting for payment that was supposed to be paid by the end of August 2011! I managed to get through on the phone to be told there was a "technical problem"! so they could not tell me when I would receive the money which is going to be paid into my bank account! but when I asked would extra interest be paid for the delay I was told NO! so they can earn interest on my money with the delay but not me!!
  • di3004
    Thanks for the replies :)
    So am i to expect a cheque through the post and not a payment into my account?

Hi there
    Going by your first post above, it looks like it will be paid into your bank account, well done!:beer:
  • di3004
    I received my payouts between 21 to 28 days after they received my signed acceptances.;)
  • di3004 wrote: »
    I received my payouts between 21 to 28 days after they received my signed acceptances.;)
    I haven't had to sign any acceptance letter was just to to ring a number if I don't accept the offer!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure