Any Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter Alternatives?

1235»

Comments

• This is the cheapest I`ve found at "coolshop.co.uk" £38.99 including free p+p for the genuine item.
  • so if i get a really long ethernet cable and stick it in the back of my belkin router and in the back of the xbox I should be able to connect??
  • catbar09 wrote: »
    so if i get a really long ethernet cable and stick it in the back of my belkin router and in the back of the xbox I should be able to connect??

Yes.

The wireless adapter is available from Tesco for £39 at the moment
    Dave. :wave:
  • play.com/Games/Xbox360/GENBRW/3-/719752/Official_XBox_360_Wireless_Adaptor/Product
    I have this and it is so easy to set up.
    cw
    :T seriously? the official adapter? the guy asked for alternatives... It's the name of the thread. but at least that was entertaining.

must say I have found this thread very useful as this is the same problem I am stuck with. I don't want to fork out another £50 odd as my last one has broken. but searching the internet all I seem to find is people saying buy the official one or use a network bridge, and if either of these were possible I wouldn't be looking for an alternative.

My friend was telling me about some form of adapter that plugs into his ethernet port but acts as a wireless adapter. I'm sorry I don't know more about it, but it sounded quite promising and alot cheaper, so it's worth investigating.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure