New to Quidco? Join today and get a FREE* luxury advent calendar from Hotel Chocolat

Here's how to get an Advent Calendar from Hotel Chocolat for free after cashback:
Join Quidco, it's free!
We'll direct you to Hotel Chocolat where you can purchase any Advent calendar worth £12.50
Await your £12.50 cashback bonus which you can withdraw straight to your bank, PayPal or as gift vouchers
You'll see a percentage of your order value from Hotel Chocolat track into your new Quidco account activity within 72 hours of purchase. The £12.50 bonus will be paid within 2 weeks of this.

You may purchase any Hotel Chocolat Advent Calendar (from £8 - £68) and still receive £12.50 cashback

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure