Amazon Codes only thread (No Chat)

Comments

• beachbeth
    beachbeth Posts: 3,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Tallulah22 wrote: »
    If anyone has a NUS EXtra card from uni they get 5% off anything from Amazon

Can you tell me how you do this? My daughter has an amazon account and she has an NUS card. I can't see anywhere on the checkout where you enter this.
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Does anybody have any amazon codes , I'm looking to buy £40 odd quids worth of books...

cheers

I don't think Amazon does codes. :)
  • hi, this code will get you 5% off

Z3BS-ME8J9W-RPKMQN

it does work, as ive used this a few times, and its a general code.
    hope it helps you.

PS this is my first post/reply.
  • beach86
    beach86 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Unlikely to get a voucher for Amazon. Sorry!

You could buy the Tom Tome One V3 online from Dixons for £108.26!

If you dont need V3 you could get it for £100 from Superetrader.co.uk but if I was you I would just spend the extra tenner and get V3. Thats a good price your getting there though - cheapest I found in my very very quick search.
  • i don't think there are any at the moment. sorry.
  • code: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]ukjandw5
    £5 off
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Jewellery[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • Lavinder
    Lavinder Posts: 47 Forumite
    I have £5.17 in a gift certificate but I'm try trying to buy LOTR - Fellowship Of The Ring book, but I'm about 50p short :confused: - does anyone know if there are any vouchers that could nock off postage or a pecentage?

Thanks! I'm new, so sorry if I've done anything wrong.

Amazon Link
    Wins so far 2011: L'Occitane Rose 4 Reins = £13
  • Js_Other_Half
    Js_Other_Half Posts: 3,116 Forumite
    Hi Lavinder, welcome to the boards.

Generally there are no codes for Amazon, but you can sometimes get amazon vouchers as a reward for taking part in surveys, etc - have a look at the Increasing your income sub forum.

Is there anyone else in your house who would want to buy something off amazon to make up the order to £15? - Then you'd get free delivery.
    The IVF worked;DS born 2006.
  • Lavinder
    Lavinder Posts: 47 Forumite
    I doubt that would be an option because we are very tight at the moment - I suppose I could just pay the 50p off my debit card (has about 3 pound on it :rotfl:)
    Wins so far 2011: L'Occitane Rose 4 Reins = £13
  • Lavinder wrote: »
    I have £5.17 in a gift certificate but I'm try trying to buy LOTR - Fellowship Of The Ring book, but I'm about 50p short :confused: - does anyone know if there are any vouchers that could nock off postage or a pecentage?

Thanks! I'm new, so sorry if I've done anything wrong.

Amazon Link

try to find something you like for the amount short using the link below...
    http://www.filleritem.com/uk.html
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport