Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• Rogerb_2
    Rogerb_2 Posts: 577 Forumite
    Rusty! wrote: »
    I've noticed my old DMG based transactions now have an estimated payment date of the 30th of April.

Didn't really believe it, so contacted their support. They claim they've been chasing them up and "must have gotten a response from them recently".

I have since stopped using Quidco because of their failure to address the DGM issue where nearly 3 years later it is still shown as tracked at the full value, and was even under the previous Quidco process validated for payment before reverting back to tracked.
    No update on my account about payment. Our local football club was in admin for over a year and this is considered lengthy, but seems DGM have exceeded that by a distance.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi All,

Hope you are all well, please find your question answered below.

@Popposcar: Have you tried using a different browser? Give Firefox or Google Chrome a try.

@Kite2010: I suggest that you get a new quote on the day that you wish to make the purchase. This will reduce the risk of tracking errors and the referral fee being paid to another channel.

@RogerB: I am very sorry about this. We are looking into this for you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail please click here to raise a ticket.

Thanks

Brad
    Quidcare
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • topcat007
    topcat007 Posts: 246 Forumite
    edited 22 April 2013 at 1:35PM
    Hello Qudico Rep,

I would be grateful if you could advise please

This morning at 8:30 I cleared by cookies, turned on pop up blocker , went to qudico and clicked get cashback on below. My click was recorded but nothing is showing in my account activity at current.

I am worried i have done something wrong should it track today ?:eek: (this is my first time doing this and is for large amount which makes me vervous)

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 with £110 cashback

My usedid: user3051638

Thank you !
  • topcat007
    edited 22 April 2013 at 10:49PM
    Still nothing, should I cancel my order with carphone and try again? Your website says 97percent tracked in 12 hours I have nothing take my chances of sucesfull claim are grim?

My click was tracked 8:35am my order was completed at 8:49am is it because I took too long filling in the order there is problems?

Also i did it on interest explorer 10.

I didn't clear my firebox cookies etc just interenet explorer 10, would the cookies from firefox have made a difference?

If I ring carphone warehouse can they tell me if the order came through your affiliate link correct, to save wasting everyone's time?

Sorry for so many questions my luck is just not going well on this

Thanks for any help you give
    topcat007 wrote: »
    Hello Qudico Rep,

I would be grateful if you could advise please

This morning at 8:30 I cleared by cookies, turned on pop up blocker , went to qudico and clicked get cashback on below. My click was recorded but nothing is showing in my account activity at current.

I am worried i have done something wrong should it track today ?:eek: (this is my first time doing this and is for large amount which makes me vervous)

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 with £110 cashback

My usedid: user3051638

Thank you !

Hi topcat007,

Pop up blockers can affect tracking, so we would usually advise that you turn these off, but please don't worry, you can raise a missing cashback claim and we can track this manually for you. To do so, can you go to this link and select 'missing' cashback, then pop the details of your purchase in.

Thanks,

Leanne :)
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • topcat007
    edited 24 April 2013 at 8:31AM
    Hi topcat007,

Pop up blockers can affect tracking, so we would usually advise that you turn these off, but please don't worry, you can raise a missing cashback claim and we can track this manually for you. To do so, can you go to this and select 'missing' cashback, then pop the details of your purchase in.

Thanks,

Hi Leanne,

Thank you very much for getting back to me, it is greatly appreciated.

Great news has tracked this morning at £35 :-) think i was being a tad inpatient haha

"Cashback will track at £50 for upgrades and £35 for new contracts, this will then update when the purchase is confirmed"

My cashback tracked at £35 but the deal is for £110 carphone warehouse (Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 with £110 cashback )how long should i expect it to take for the purchase to confirm please? i have had a email from carphone warehouse confirming my order and saying it will be dispatched soon

Many thanks
    Hi topcat007,

I'm glad to hear your transaction has tracked in automatically :)

I believe Carphone Warehouse takes around 8 weeks to confirm cashback, so it will have updated by the time it reaches that status. If for whatever reason it doesn't do this automatically, don't worry, we can have it changed manually, we'd just need you to raise a ticket and you can do that at this link.

Many thanks,

• KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,599 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    As a new customer, can I join Quidco under a free account?
    KxMx wrote: »
    As a new customer, can I join Quidco under a free account?

Hi KxMx,

You can join with a free account and upgrade later if you would like, yes.

Thanks,

• chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Quidco rep: Does the cashback for Amazon purchases include Amazon Marketplace purchases?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback