Sennheiser Outlet

Looking at maybe buying some headphones from Sennheiser outlet either the Hd.4.50 or the HD 4.40 BT, big savings over prices in John Lewis, it says there is a 2 year warranty, and returns accepted withing 14 days. Anyone ever bought from the the Sennheiser outlet. I dont mind a few small scratches, but not badly damaged ones.

Comments

• John_Gray
    John_Gray Posts: 5,820
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've never even heard of the Sennheiser Outlet!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    They have had one for a while, it’s online. They sell refurbished etc headphones. Prices are very good. Just wondering if any one had bought from them.
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    German laws German consumer rights return to Germany for warranty ??
  • chrisw
    chrisw Posts: 3,388
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    JJ_Egan wrote: »
    German laws German consumer rights return to Germany for warranty ??

Where does it say that? They appear to quote UK terms of sale, have a UK contact number and any warranty returns would probably go to Sennheiser UK in Buckinghamshire as is the case for non-outlet products.
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 12,055
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I've had two recent experiences of Sennheiser's service and both have been poor.

They managed to loose an item sent for repair and then returned it to another customer. More recently they took three weeks to supply a wrong spare part and another three weeks to supply the replacement.
    Never pay on an estimated bill
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281
    Forumite
    chrisw wrote: »
    Where does it say that? They appear to quote UK terms of sale, have a UK contact number and any warranty returns would probably go to Sennheiser UK in Buckinghamshire as is the case for non-outlet products.

Link is to .DE = germany so i would really double check .
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    edited 13 January 2019 at 12:41PM
    Thanks for all the reply's, I don't think I will risk buying from them now, have looked elsewhere and there customer service doesn't seem that good. Think ill probably buy from John Lewis now, ok its more expensive but there 2 year warranty has always been excellent. Currys are cheaper, but ery poor service, Richersounds look good, but never dealt with them and they don't seem to do the Sennheiser one I want, also I notice a lot of there bargains ?? only seem to be available to buy in store, which is no good as there is no store in my town
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,271
    Forumite

Items are supplied by Digital River, Ireland. Terms of Sale are governed by English Law and English courts
    GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
    17.1These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England over the Terms and any matter related to them, and all proceedings shall be conducted in English.
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,271
    Forumite

It's a bit like seeing a site using .TV and assuming it's the laws of Tuvalu that apply
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure