Canada square solutions waiting for cheque.

Options
Hi, I'm just wondering if there's anyone on here can offer any advice or had same kind of problem.
I received a letter from Canada Square regarding Plevin back in December, returned all correspondence and got a letter mid January saying I was entitled to a refund of £2498.89 :j and would receive cheque within 20 working days and still not received anything :undecided:undecided I have tried ringing the number on the letter but says leave a message and then mailbox full. Should I just leave it another week or so? I don't know why they would want to delay payment.

Thanks for listening

Comments

• bayhota
    Options
    Phone them up on number on the reply. 20 days its well over due.
  • Beffalump
    Options
    Thanks, like I say I already have tried to ring them but it's an answering machine and says mailbox full.
  • societys_child
    Options
    Sounds like they're busy then.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Could it be you are ringing the wrong number?

It's Canada Square Operations, not "solutions"
  • Beffalump
    Beffalump Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Apologies, got mixed up with name. Dumb blonde at large...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Beffalump wrote: »
    Apologies, got mixed up with name.
    Good luck with your redress. Do update the thread when you receive it as this can be helpful to other users...
  • Beffalump
    Options
    Update...

Still no sign of cheque. Still haven't been able to actually speak to anyone at Canada Square. I emailed them 3/3/18 advising I hadn't received
  • Beffalump
    Options
    Cont

(I'm using my phone)
  • Beffalump
    Options
    I hadn't received cheque and had allowed more than the 20 days stated in their letter dated 31/01, then I received a letter today that states
    "due to an administration error we failed to order your cheque at the same time as issuing your final response letter
  • Beffalump
    Options
    Cont (again)
    Please accept our sincere apologies for this and any inconvenience this may cause. We are pleased to confirm your cheque has been ordered and will be issued within 20 working days from this letter. (08/03/2018)
    Does
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure