Party Plan

Comments

• I would recommend people look at Forever Living Products - it's a network marketing company and been around for 31 years, with great training and support. Distributors are self-employed but usually start working alongside another job as it fits around other commitments. You can earn extra money working party-plan wise, or more serious money if you want to start building a team. I have been doing it for 2 years and love it. Happy to give out more info if you are interested.
  • There is a new kid on the block, Xocai healthy chocolate! Although a lot of people concentrate more on the recruitment side of this business, which is fine because you don't need hundreds of sales to earn your commission, there are some that concentrate on chocolate tastings at home! It's diabetic friendly too! Yum!:T
    Earn tax-free cash online thru matched betting and/or free lottery tickets! :j
  • nikki2804
    nikki2804 Posts: 2,670 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Quite a lot of bad press for Xocai. Apparently a lot of MLM?

Google it, brings up a lot of bad press about being a scam.
  • Healthy chocolate - bit of an oxymoron.
  • If you want to place an internet order with Chocolates for Chocoholics you can get a 5% discount by typing the code DST 227 in the promotional code option (this is case and digit sensitive, so dont forget the space!). This code has no expiry and can be used more than once! There prices are really good too.
  • I'm a Body Shop at Home consultant and absolutely love it - I smell pretty good too ;)
    Jenny x :)
    Everything happens for a reason :)
  • candlesrus
    candlesrus Posts: 256 Forumite
    There are loads of good companies to work for , but the choice can be bewildering, after all what do you choose ? Then I came accross this website that compares all the extra income opportunities and you can see instantly what the start up costs are , what type of products etc etc
    Please have a look and let me know what you think

www.comparextraincome.com

Its a u.k based site by the way
  • Mim_D
    Mim_D Posts: 31 Forumite
    candlesrus wrote: »
    There are loads of good companies to work for , but the choice can be bewildering, after all what do you choose ? Then I came accross this website that compares all the extra income opportunities and you can see instantly what the start up costs are , what type of products etc etc
    Please have a look and let me know what you think

I've just had a quick look on that site and it is definitely interesting to be able to compare the various companies and see all the start up costs.
  • Mim_D wrote: »
    I've just had a quick look on that site and it is definitely interesting to be able to compare the various companies and see all the start up costs.

Yes , it's the first site of it's kind i believe , a bit like moneysupermarket.com , but for working from home opportunities . What I like is that it shows you how much it costs to start up with each one and what % you can earn
  • that is a great site - I haven't looked in depth, but I would recommend that anyone who is concerned about joining a Multi Level Marketing aka Network marketing company reads their guide. It is very accurate and hopefully will help dispel some of the myths that I get fed up with reading on this forum :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure