Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    please remember that affiliate links are not permitted on MSE at all. A post containing an affiliate link, and those that quoted it, have been removed.

Any links posted must only be direct to the product/offer and not through a third party. Thanks.

Sorry red Fox was this me? I thought I just posted the link to the T direct page. Not sure How to post it, its a cracking deal.
    Edited to say i went through hukd but posted the T direct link was that the problem? I thought that was the right thing to do rather than quoting the hukd post.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Does anyone have a solar powered LED floodlight to light up their garden? DD is after one for when they let out their puppy :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • LIttleOwl_2
    Options
    Can confirm still not 90% final reductions in my local M&S yet - checked at till. x
  • LIttleOwl_2
    Options
    Enterprise - we have solar powered PIR light on our garage which has been really effective for us. x
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    I'm in the same position except I do have something in mind costing 25 odd so just need another 25.

Perhaps you are our nominated prize winner?

Talking of droid I got a sumup reader, arrived today but my account has been blocked by security until I explain how my business will be using it. Sadly this means that if I do try a transaction it beeps on the phone but then gets transaction declined :cool:

I don’t mind being the nominated prize winner lol but hopefully others will win too . Mind you I have had lots of prize draws. I don’t really need them so have been working out how to share it with the three children . Children lol they are 40, 38 and Dawns 32 tomorrow_party_

I don’t like giving one without the other so Dawn had a good pair that cost her £210 . If she has my new ones and passes down hers to Darren who hasn t any then if Dawn and Darren put £50 each to give to Lee they will all have benefitted :D

As Dawn said rather eloquently they will all have something for nothing and I rather eloquently replied yes and I will have nothing from something :D

Good Morning all :)
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    LIttleOwl wrote: »
    Enterprise - we have solar powered PIR light on our garage which has been really effective for us. x

Do you recall the make and where you got it from please?
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • LIttleOwl_2
    Options
    Enterprise - Arlec, 10 led solar security light from Homebase. Think it was £4.50. Hth. x
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    did we know- maccy d coffee, collect 6 coffee bean stickers on cup and get free coffee..valid til end of year

You must have missed me saying last year ds2 and the lads on recycling collect hundreds they give them away to family friends and homeless. Ds3 has some every week to use while he and girl friend waiting for bus after college. If you get someone nice serving you they will put cream on the hot chocolate to. :D
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 January 2018 at 10:23AM
    Options
    Sorry red Fox was this me? I thought I just posted the link to the T direct page. Not sure How to post it, its a cracking deal.
    Edited to say i went through hukd but posted the T direct link was that the problem? I thought that was the right thing to do rather than quoting the hukd post.

if you looked at the link it had the HUKD affiliate details in it (after the Tesco.com bits) meaning that HUKD would get a kickback payment from anybody using that link. However you arrived at it, it had remembered the affiliate who initially generated it.

Here is a clean link to the item - Dyson V6 Trigger vacuum
    https://www.tesco.com/direct/dyson-v6-trigger-cordless-handheld-vacuum-cleaner/155-7883.prd?skuId=155-7883
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure