Symbio Energy feedback

Comments

• steve900
    steve900 Posts: 82 Forumite
    They are clueless and they should be closed
  • Tafrock
    Tafrock Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I'm not seeing your posts mable. Getting notifications but no post when I visit here
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Tafrock wrote: »
    I'm not seeing your posts mable. Getting notifications but no post when I visit here

To be honest I have been feeling very guilty at some things I have said in haste and realised I needed to take a chill pill. I then went through my posts and deleted some. However that said this is how it all panned out.

After receiving the revised bill no 2 and see the £30 was still shown as unpaid I sent Deepak, Sham, and accounts an email advising if I did not hear from them by close of business today I would cancel the dd and deduct the £30 and make a manual paper for the rest.

At 12.45pm today I received a revised bill and the £30 was deducted but the £5.00 bonus had also disappeared. I sent an email to Deepak who responding in a timely manner and apologised and then received another revised bill with the £5 was now taken into account.

So at the end of the day all has worked out well and the dd remains in place. To be fair to Deepak he had been on holiday and only just returned. Not sure what happened to Sham who just seem to give up on me. However I may be wrong there.

Today is a new chapter in the life of Symbio for me and fingers crossed no more teething problems.

Many thanks for your support.
  • Tafrock
    What a palava. But you got what you were promised so fair play.

I am not quick to criticise any company especially new upstarts but symbio are trying my patience

However that said all is well with my bill now. But we need to be able to log in to our accounts to give meter readings
  • Tafrock
    I'm still not getting logged into the portal. Error message appears after a while - the underlying provider failed on open

Any one else been successful
  • MABLE
    I was getting the same response but just tried logging in and hey presto now working fine.
  • MABLE
    I note that every time I give them a meter read I get the usual auto response message and then the next day I receive an email from Customer service advising the read has been sent to the body that validates the reads. This happens to me every time. Not bothered but they should learn to trust their customers.
  • Tafrock
    Yes I noticed that too. I assume its a kind of automated response. Either that or symbio don't do the billing themselves and use an external company. That would explain the almighty cockup with our bills last time around. I await my next bill with bated breath. That said everything did get sorted out eventually
  • MABLE
    My new bill arrived yesterday evening for the energy consumed and then a subsequent blll arrived showing the previous bill unpaid. Also the meter reads I had provided on a regular basis had been used to formulate the actual electricity used and with the follow up bill this was based on an estimate because that is calculated up until 1st July.

So based on their previous communications and the fact they have said payment to be taken in advance everything looks in order to me.
  • My bill arrived yesterday aswell, all checked and correct - right down to the last penny :D:)

The only issue I have and I'm sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread, I have a Santander 123 account & earn 2% cashback on energy bills.

For some reason Santander don't recognise Symbio as an energy provider. Its not a massive problem, but does mean I'm missing out on an extra few ££ a year.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback