Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • WednesdayAdams01
    • By WednesdayAdams01 18th Oct 19, 10:02 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    WednesdayAdams01
    I can post on Debt Free Wanna Be!!
    • 18th Oct 19, 10:02 PM
    I can post on Debt Free Wanna Be!! 18th Oct 19 at 10:02 PM
    Sorry error in title "I CANNOT post on debt free wanna be" HELP!!

I would like to ask for advice on Debt Free Wanna be. But when I click on new thread, I recieve the following message:

'The Grabbit Board is for telling people about top deals and offers. If you are asking and not telling about a top deal then you are in the wrong place.....etcc....etc...etc..

Ive logged out and back in a few times. This is definetly what I am getting from trying to post on DFWB!!

I would really like to ask for advice (Ive had my DRO revoked . I'm a bit paranoid that I have been personally rejected from the board. I have a mental health problem. I'm feeling very very paranoid. Or maybe im not and I have been rejected. I would prefer a straight forward email to tell me i am not allowed to post. This is confusing. Can anyone help with this?
Page 1
    • WednesdayAdams01
    • By WednesdayAdams01 18th Oct 19, 10:07 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    WednesdayAdams01
    • 18th Oct 19, 10:07 PM
    • 18th Oct 19, 10:07 PM
    This may or may not be relevant but I wasn't able to log in with my usual username 'Wednesday Adams'. I had to set up a new account. Ive been through a bad time and been very very unwell, I may have self excluded myself from the forum or been banned. I have no idea. Can anyone advise/help?
    • femalemonarchfemalecanine
    • By femalemonarchfemalecanine 19th Oct 19, 11:07 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    femalemonarchfemalecanine
    • 19th Oct 19, 11:07 AM
    • 19th Oct 19, 11:07 AM
    sorry, misread it
    Last edited by femalemonarchfemalecanine; 19-10-2019 at 2:12 PM.
    excuse the username, what I wanted wasn't allowed. It's just a song title...
    • MovingForwards
    • By MovingForwards 19th Oct 19, 12:30 PM
    • 2,612 Posts
    • 3,089 Thanks
    MovingForwards
    • 19th Oct 19, 12:30 PM
    • 19th Oct 19, 12:30 PM
    This is the board you want to post on

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=159
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 19th Oct 19, 1:25 PM
    • 35,348 Posts
    • 22,308 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 19th Oct 19, 1:25 PM
    • 19th Oct 19, 1:25 PM
    This may or may not be relevant but I wasn't able to log in with my usual username 'Wednesday Adams'. I had to set up a new account. Ive been through a bad time and been very very unwell, I may have self excluded myself from the forum or been banned. I have no idea. Can anyone advise/help?
    Originally posted by WednesdayAdams01
    Did you try the forgot password option ?
    • pooch
    • By pooch 20th Oct 19, 9:42 AM
    • 814 Posts
    • 401 Thanks
    pooch
    • 20th Oct 19, 9:42 AM
    • 20th Oct 19, 9:42 AM
    Originally posted by WednesdayAdams01
    Are you sure your previous account was not: WednesdayAdams
    i.e. with no space
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

168Posts Today

1,933Users online

Martin's Twitter