Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Tine
    • By MSE Tine 7th Oct 19, 7:18 PM
    • 195Posts
    • 440Thanks
    MSE Tine
    Want to join our "Fab Forumite Feature Testing Group"?
    • 7th Oct 19, 7:18 PM
    Want to join our "Fab Forumite Feature Testing Group"? 7th Oct 19 at 7:18 PM
    We have some big news for MSE Forumites! You've been telling us for ages the Forum is broken and not working, so we're doing something about it. In early 2020 our lively moneysaving community is moving to a new shiny platform To find out more about what this means for you, have a read of this message from our Editor in Chief.

We want to make the new Forum as brilliant as possible for all our users, so this is where we need your help.

We’d like some of you to become a part of our Fab Forumite Feature Testing Group – you will be asked to give the MSE Team loads of honest and constructive feedback on the new platform over the next few months while it’s being designed and built. We’d really appreciate having a broad spectrum of MoneySavers involved with this monumental development.

If you’re interested in getting involved, please fill out this short survey and if you’re selected, we’ll be in touch!

In the meantime, if you would like to share any helpful thoughts or concerns at this stage, please leave your comments here – they will all be read and taken on board – even if we can’t reply to them all.

Thanks all!

MSE Tine
    Last edited by MSE Tine; 07-10-2019 at 7:28 PM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 3
    • Spoonie Turtle
    • By Spoonie Turtle 18th Oct 19, 10:14 PM
    • 297 Posts
    • 186 Thanks
    Spoonie Turtle
    Oh dear hahahaha
    Don’t worry I’ll keep and eye out and get the techies to correct yours
    Originally posted by MSE Tine
    Phew, thank you!
    • quoia
    • By quoia 20th Oct 19, 11:00 PM
    • 13,360 Posts
    • 141,854 Thanks
    quoia
    Thanks everyone! We've decided to leave the option to join open till this Sunday evening and then we'll go through everything first thing next week
    Please make sure if you haven't signed up using the form that you do so before Sunday!
    Originally posted by MSE Tine
    Glad that "open till this Sunday evening" meant until at least 22:30

Just applied - hopefully nobody (or at least very very few) saw what I saw with regards to the "application survey" and that my CV "for the job" should stand out somewhat ...

... and as a result I'm hoping that I'm definitely "ON THE PANEL"
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•Ώ•)›
    ‹(•Ώ•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • ChrisK.....
    • By ChrisK..... 21st Oct 19, 12:55 PM
    • 862 Posts
    • 319 Thanks
    ChrisK.....
    I'll do it. I'm a regular poster and I've given feedback plenty of times. Hopefully make have taken some lessons from international digital media platforms
    If I ruled the world.......
    • MSE Tine
    • By MSE Tine 22nd Oct 19, 8:43 AM
    • 195 Posts
    • 440 Thanks
    MSE Tine
    As we have closed the sign up I'm going to close this thread for the time being

Thank you all!
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

280Posts Today

2,042Users online

Martin's Twitter