Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 9
    • MortgageMamma
    • By MortgageMamma 26th Apr 07, 8:49 AM
    • 6,495 Posts
    • 3,231 Thanks
    MortgageMamma
    I think the base rate will decrease by 0.25% in may, I know this goes against all speculation, but I am saying it anyway!
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • JoeK
    5.75% for May 2007.

JoeK
  • Mr helpful
    5.5 % for may and the same for dec 2007
    I like to give people as many choices as possible to do what I want them to. (Milton H Erickson I think)
    • MortgageMamma
    • By MortgageMamma 26th Apr 07, 1:06 PM
    • 6,495 Posts
    • 3,231 Thanks
    MortgageMamma
    Why dont we do this every month, its fun and it will raise more money

whilst SOME of us are feeling charitable, can I interest anyone in donating a pint of their blood next month to the NBS? Only takes an hour
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
    • MortgageMamma
    • By MortgageMamma 26th Apr 07, 5:46 PM
    • 6,495 Posts
    • 3,231 Thanks
    MortgageMamma
    Oh well, looks like its just me you and Helpful, seems nobody else wishes to be charitable. Still, if we do it each month we should raise a fair bit before the year is out
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

• AndyWallace
    MortgageMamma, let's have a tombola for charity!

Let's all put 10 each into a pot and try to guess what interest rates will be increased to in May 2007 and another 10 for what interest rates will be in December 2007.

The winner will receive a certificate for winning and the prize money will go to the winners choice of charity.

What do you all say?

Will you administer it for us MortgageMamma?

JoeK
    Originally posted by JoeK
    Did anyone do this? And where's JoeK these days?
  • Mr helpful
    Did anyone do this? And where's JoeK these days?
    Originally posted by AndyWallace
    FSA got him
    I like to give people as many choices as possible to do what I want them to. (Milton H Erickson I think)
  • AndyWallace
    FSA got him
    Originally posted by Mr helpful
    Obviously missing the plot here. Tell me more Mr H.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,068Posts Today

7,081Users online

Martin's Twitter