Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • AntonioCapulli
    • By AntonioCapulli 29th Oct 19, 12:20 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    AntonioCapulli
    Time for claim after made redundant
    • 29th Oct 19, 12:20 PM
    Time for claim after made redundant 29th Oct 19 at 12:20 PM
    I was made redundant in 2015 after 6 years of continuous employment, I have since moved on but only recently realised my redundancy payment did not include my untaken holidays. I was not aware at the time that holidays were to be included in the redundancy payment and being a bit distressed during the process, I did not take the needed precautions against exploitation (I did not go seek for Unions support/advice),

Can I still claim the money I am owed, or there is a time limit and it is too late?

Can someone please help on this?
    Last edited by AntonioCapulli; 29-10-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Page 1
    • Comms69
    • By Comms69 29th Oct 19, 2:06 PM
    • 10,365 Posts
    • 12,536 Thanks
    Comms69
    • 29th Oct 19, 2:06 PM
    • 29th Oct 19, 2:06 PM
    Money claims the limit is 6 years. Calculate the unpaid holiday, let them know and if necessary small claims court it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,370Posts Today

8,643Users online

Martin's Twitter