Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • _shel
    • By _shel 19th Oct 19, 5:14 PM
    • 2,472Posts
    • 4,566Thanks
    _shel
    Buttons not vanishing
    • 19th Oct 19, 5:14 PM
    Buttons not vanishing 19th Oct 19 at 5:14 PM
    Not important but when I click thanks on a post my thanks comes up below but the button is still there. Takes a second click to get it to vanish. Only been happening for the past few days. Forum is definitely broke like you say!
Page 1
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 20th Oct 19, 10:05 AM
    • 6,522 Posts
    • 29,981 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 20th Oct 19, 10:05 AM
    • 20th Oct 19, 10:05 AM
    Are you on an iPad? This hs been happening to me since mine updated a couple of days ago
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • _shel
    • By _shel 20th Oct 19, 11:26 AM
    • 2,472 Posts
    • 4,566 Thanks
    _shel
    • 20th Oct 19, 11:26 AM
    • 20th Oct 19, 11:26 AM
    Yup both iPad and iPhone
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,629Posts Today

7,019Users online

Martin's Twitter