Comments

• herbiesjp
    herbiesjp Posts: 8,499 Forumite
    Options
    No herbs, the wonderpets are much more fun

lets go to work, teamwork, lets go to work teeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaamwork:T

As long as it not "In the night Garden" - thats a bit freaky!:rotfl:
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • MortgageMamma
    MortgageMamma Posts: 6,686 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kimbatty wrote: »
    No I'll agree with you there MM, I spend more than my fair share on MSE and another addictive one. Some days I have to slap myself on the wrists to make me get on with some real work :D

Likewise, there has been many a night I've been working at midnight to keep on top of things because I've dolly daydreamed my day away on here. I'm beginning to wonder if I am actually suited to being self employed at home - however I need to broaden my horizons I've got stuck in the habit of just being on the mortgage board, I might be really daring tommorow and go onto the families board, you know what they say, a change is as good as a rest
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • payless
    payless Posts: 6,957 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kimbatty wrote: »
    AC can't think who that is, there's an angelcake, is that who you mean ?

They still have their spats in there as in most online forums but between coming here to see who's arguing with who and going to the Arms, there's always a bit of light relief to be had :D

Endless amusement ;)

no just " ac" avatar of Jessica Rabbit, a right handful I believe... just looked, ahe's not been around a while
    Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as (financial) advice.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,374 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes that is correct Payless,I requested that Shameless should follow the rules,and Martin has since confirmed that users should report such actions to the moderators for investigation.Well the rest is history ,the defense mechanism clicked in ,attempting to stifle criticism.

Shameless is not currently authorised and not posting as a mortgage adviser. Therefore no rule breach has occured.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • kenshaz
    kenshaz Posts: 3,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They have appointed me as a Mortgage Adviser - I have that in writing.

They have done the credit checks, etc, apparently, through the network. They haven't written to my two referees - but these are character references, not employment, since I have always been self-employed. They got my letter of reference from the Inland Revenue, since I requested that from the IR - to prove my self-employment.

Just have to do the Induction Week!

On the magazine subscription pages online it asks about the Company I will be working for etc. and if I have passed my CeMap. I have completed them, see what happens.

Please read the above post,they have appointed her as a mortgage adviser .
    This is an ideal opportunity to develop contacts and a pipe-line.
    I do not make the final decision and neither do you ,it is the responsibility of the moderators,and therefore I and others have the right to bring it to their attention without intimidation.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
  • homer_j_3
    homer_j_3 Posts: 3,266 Forumite
    Options
    Kenshaz

Have you reported this to the mods?

If yes, please be the bigger person and stop getting the last word in and leave it down to the mods to do their job and decide. You are not judge and jury.

If you haven't please report this minute and then let them do their job rather than keep trying to prove a point which is not yours to decide is right or wrong.

Clearly you have made your feelings clear as others have made theirs to you so can we please put a close on who is right or wrong by allowing the mods to take any action they feel necessary?
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have closed this thread.

We have a code of conduct - that we all spent a long time agreeing.

If people are breaking it please report them.

If people aren't breaking it or the site rules - don't report them.

This is NOT the place for talking about he does she does - we have agreed rules; lets follow them and report those who don't.

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport