Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Comments

• LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    OK, apparently you need to be on the mailing list in order to verify your email.
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I`ve verified my email but the message in the blue box is still there and my get paid button is grey and it`s been grey for about 3 days, taking forever for my money to be in the balance.

Dunno what to do

I`m on the mailing list too.
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The message has just gone from my page today - finally! So maybe yours will go soon too!
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've been using Circle to cash out for a while, suddenly asks me for address and DOB before allowing withdrawal (done), then still won't allow and now asking for photo-ID!

Anyone else had this?

I don't have a photo ID either.

Does anyone have any info on this? Is it now a requirement when cashing out via Circle?
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Available Places : 102/581
    Avg. Completion Time : 5mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £6.00/hr
    Reward Per Hour estimated by researcher: £5.00/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 30mins
    Reward: £ 0.50
  • Marvqn1 wrote: »
    I don't have a photo ID either.

Does anyone have any info on this? Is it now a requirement when cashing out via Circle?
    Seems to be. Unfortunately they don't tell you until AFTER you have cashed out and have money sitting in Circle which you can't access! They allowed me to take it out but are now going to close my account.

By the way, although Smodlet (:wave:) seems to have found them helpful in the past, that has not been my experience...
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 29 January 2018 at 8:49PM
    Seems to be. Unfortunately they don't tell you until AFTER you have cashed out and have money sitting in Circle which you can't access! They allowed me to take it out but are now going to close my account.

By the way, although Smodlet (:wave:) seems to have found them helpful in the past, that has not been my experience...

Bummer! Guess I will chance my arm one more time, then ditch them and revert to PP, who at least seem to have a sense of proportion.

ETA: Just called Circle and was told, "it depends" whether one is asked for photo ID or not. The soooo American female (you know how they sound as if they have been sucking on helium their whole lives to give the impression they are still five years old?) had no idea on what "it depends" so I guess it is just a lottery. Not impressed.
  • Emmaaar22
    Forumite
    Finally had some money into my balance but I`ve still got that annoying blue message and my get paid button is still grey :mad:

I`ve also got this message

Cannot request payout due to the following issues:
    You are requesting payout on an amount below the minimum. Please retry when you have more funds available.
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • It needs to be over a fiver, as soon as it is the button turns green and becomes active.
  • Emmaaar22
    Forumite
    It needs to be over a fiver, as soon as it is the button turns green and becomes active.

I can`t find anywhere on the site where it states the new rules...But then i`m giving up with it already today.

So why has it changed this?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback