The Great glamour giveaway winners thread!

Comments

• tinktinktinkerbell
    tinktinktinkerbell Posts: 43,041 Forumite
    6969annw wrote: »
    i must be doing something wrong on this as have entered every day and not won a sausage on this one :-( The grandmother rec'd a naty skin care set tho :-)
    lucky18 wrote: »
    Me too. I just dont understand...:mad:

dont count your chickens girls

just because you havnt received anything doesnt mean you havnt won

last year i thought i hadnt won anything then when the list came out i had won 6 things, all of which came after the comp had ended

im hoping its the same this year for me

best wait till they release the winners list
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I received things nearly two months after the comp ended in past years and as far as I remember the majority of the prizes were always sent out after the competition ended (i.e. not before the beginning of June). In past years they were not sent from Glamour but from directly from the companies so there was no rule as to exactly when they would be sent. I liked it in 2008 when we got 'phoebe mail':(
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • kbells
    kbells Posts: 57 Forumite
    Still nada for me...but hopeful something will turn up after the giveaway ends!

Curious though are you winners just entering the once per day? Perhaps I've missed a trick :rotfl:

That said though I don't tend to have much luck with comps but I won't let that stop me trying!! :j
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    kbells wrote: »
    Still nada for me...but hopeful something will turn up after the giveaway ends!

Curious though are you winners just entering the once per day? Perhaps I've missed a trick :rotfl:

That said though I don't tend to have much luck with comps but I won't let that stop me trying!! :j

I'm only entering once a day, in my name only. Don't know about others.
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • All_eBayed_Out
    All_eBayed_Out Posts: 1,444 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    05 MAKE-UP KIT Effet 3D Lipgloss in Rose Chimeric 51 and 10 Days Nail Enamel in 26 (x500)

Receieved yesterday Thank you poster!
    Whether we win or lose,
    that we played at all was a winning decision. :D
    2011 wins £12,292
    2012 wins ...
    Thank you to all who post on here!!!! :A
  • vanpopple
    vanpopple Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    My OH keeps saying has postman bought me anything,

Like i said to her, it seems from what others are saying that any winners will just receive stuff at their door, and it looks like it takes 15-19 days from the first one youve entered,,

(so im guessing they are sending out stuff for week 2 this week may 9th-16th) If you havent got anything for the first 8 days days of may i guess you missed out, but dont worry things will be arriving at winners doors until around June 20th)

Best of Luck to all & to my OH lol.
    Still comping, after 2 heart attacks 4th feb & 6th feb, and a stent put in.. 45 years old only:eek:
  • Iggy1313
    Iggy1313 Posts: 553 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    vanpopple wrote: »
    My OH keeps saying has postman bought me anything,

Like i said to her, it seems from what others are saying that any winners will just receive stuff at their door, and it looks like it takes 15-19 days from the first one youve entered,,

(so im guessing they are sending out stuff for week 2 this week may 9th-16th) If you havent got anything for the first 8 days days of may i guess you missed out, but dont worry things will be arriving at winners doors until around June 20th)

Best of Luck to all & to my OH lol.

Nah!! I think they have only sent out days 3, 5, 7, and possibly 8. There would have been at least 1 winner from one of the other days between 1-8 on here, im convinced of that!!

This always happens, some prizes are sent out b4 the winners list, others take weeks after the winners list to get to us, its a waiting game this glamour business! but very exciting! I do hope they start to send out a few more
    back to comping after a 2 year break!! Mission… to win a gift for all my family for Christmas!
  • chrisfh
    chrisfh Posts: 161 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    07 SKINCARE KIT NatioAromatherapy Skincare Traveller Pack (x700) Won! Arrived 19/05 :j

Thanks
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I won three of here last year, but nothing this year so far :(
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • janesteels
    janesteels Posts: 64 Forumite
    03 FACIAL OIL NspaBeauty Rituals Deep Hydrating Facial Oil (x700)

Came this morning, Thanks poster! x
    Thanks to all Posters !

GBBO TEAM IAN
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills