PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

The Garden Fence - proper Old Style support and chat!

Comments

• Don't post on here very often but wanted to say good luck Fuddle
    If you walk at night no-one will see you cry.
  • fuddle
    fuddle Posts: 6,823 Forumite
    My chin is up, my Titus is snuggled in my dressing gown and I have a coffee in my hand. At least I can sit on my own wall while I await the bus. :D

See you later friends... and thank you.:A
  • Cocketts
    Cocketts Posts: 130
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Just popping in to say that I, and the entire Fence, will be with you today Fuds!
    Lili x
    Everything will be alright in the end - and if it's not alright, it's not the end ........
  • camelot1001
    camelot1001 Posts: 5,986
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Another one with you today fuddle. Half the battle is you helping yourself with a healthy diet and lots of love.
  • Hey FUDDLEY ONE, IF and only IF there are problems you're alive in the best and most medically advanced times to have them dealt with, fixed if it's possible and managed if it isn't. New medications and methods of treatment are being developed all the time and medical knowledge goes forwards in leaps and bounds because of the research that is constantly being done. We'll be with you lovey and you'll be fine and better to deal with a problem and know what you're up against than sit at home and worry about what might be eh? xxx.
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    babs_103 wrote: »
    I hope the Doctors has a hugemungus room fuds. because we are all with you today xx

Not to mention the elephant.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Thinking of you today Fuddle.
    Chin up, Titus out.
  • MMF007
    MMF007 Posts: 1,375
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hey Fuddle!
    Sorry I missed your post last night.
    Understandable that you are worried but as previously stated medical science successfully treats so much more now than, say, 30 years ago. My grandad and all his brothers and most of his sons died early, ie under 60. His youngest sons, who had the same medical problem, reached 79.

Even if you have a scary diagnosis, you can just say 'bring on the treatment'!

Of course I shall join the virtual hoards in that infinite consulting rooms today and tomorrow. Perhaps I can feed buns to the elephant so he doesn't nick the doc's stethoscope?

See you later ((((0)))) xx
    I have changed my work-life balance to a life-work balance. :grin:
  • mardatha
    mardatha Posts: 15,612 Forumite
    Awh wee fuds, things will be fine xx Consultants love to get their teeth into fresh victims, and if you get one, like starlings you get loads of them. They all swoop down in a huddle and pick bits off you to diagnose and have a field day with - then they fly off to a fresh victim and everything settles down and goes on as before. Keep on truckin pet!
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Fuddle

Just catching up I lurked on her about 3 years ago and remember you from then- a battler in the nicest way Look what you have achieved in that time, I have dropped by from time to time Well done lassie

As you will have so much support with you today you will be strong and like others have there are so many different treatments if needed that will allow you a good long life

Take care x

I look forward to see you posting soon with an update
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport