Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• invites for correctly delivered out now.

check your account...my first on to respond to in months!
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • My time is done, only 1 more to post on the way home after midnight then I'm being rested.
    Once more I will miss the Christmas stamps, Diary & Easter Eggs.
    So unfair, we do as much work as the other half.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    My time is done, only 1 more to post on the way home after midnight then I'm being rested.
    Once more I will miss the Christmas stamps, Diary & Easter Eggs.
    So unfair, we do as much work as the other half.

I find they are always willing to negotiate.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    MABLE wrote: »
    I find they are always willing to negotiate.

In what way?
    Sorry for being dense.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I love the large letter stamps - I weigh my small parcels at home and then put on large letter stamps to cover it, then just drop it off at the post office. I use a lot less of the small stamps and end up giving most of them away.

So far as the vouchers are concerned, I can use Love2Shop vouchers but would definitely prefer Amazon vouchers - I would have thought this option would be cheaper for TNS as well as no need to post a paper voucher.
    2020 Wins:
  • I was really quick to reply to the invitation for Correctly Delivered Mail but not quick enough :-(

On a brighter note, I'm back on the panel in October and on Monday start the unaddressed mail survey again. :-)
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Anyone else finding they're sending out less smart returns envelopes than previously? I'm only getting one every few posting packs and have run out of any to send the requested smarts back.
    Asked for some more but it may be a while.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • cherie1122 wrote: »
    I was really quick to reply to the invitation for Correctly Delivered Mail but not quick enough :-(

On a brighter note, I'm back on the panel in October and on Monday start the unaddressed mail survey again. :-)

I replied quickly too but no luck again
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    elsien wrote: »
    Anyone else finding they're sending out less smart returns envelopes than previously? I'm only getting one every few posting packs and have run out of any to send the requested smarts back.
    Asked for some more but it may be a while.

I did think that on my last stint. They do seem to send more out quite promptly
  • lbw22
    lbw22 Posts: 38 Forumite
    I use my large stamps for ebay, but must admit second class stamps would be better as sometimes I dont want to have to use loads of stamps just to send something First Class. I don,t have any family to send extra stamps to so I do have a store of them

My PO always tells me how much extra Ive put on in stamps...do you know youve put too much on..mind you he always asks how I know how much to put on..then looks astonished if Ive actually managed to work that out in stamps.

I agree with Presentation Packs....I would have liked the Owls but the last ones I received was Royal Wedding.

I manage to get on correctly delivered which finishes today and unaddressed which strats next week. I also work the period between Easter and Christmas...didnt even know they did Easter Eggs. Think i have received diary once. Ive been doing this for about 7 yeasr but did have resting gap of 3 years . It is getting more full on especially with parcesl and getting more query emails. Usually you said you received this on this day...are you sure..der yes as I fill in on day. I aslo got the posting one..I didnt realise that you couldnt post more than 2 items in one box. I still enjoy doing it ...just but can understand people wanting to stop
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure