Bulb Energy Reviews: Give your feedback on the energy supplier

Comments

• Smooth changeover and actually pretty much the best value at the moment as a bonus! Love the customer service, emails reminding me when payment is about to be taken and when to take readings mean that I know I am keeping payments straight. Just wish I could get a smart meter from them....any chance?:T:T:T
  • Will_at_Bulb
    Will_at_Bulb Posts: 60 Organisation Representative
    ruth56 wrote: »
    Smooth changeover and actually pretty much the best value at the moment as a bonus! Love the customer service, emails reminding me when payment is about to be taken and when to take readings mean that I know I am keeping payments straight. Just wish I could get a smart meter from them....any chance?:T:T:T

Amazing, we love hearing when you like how we're doing things :)

We're working on smart meters, it's something we're planning for this year.
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of Bulb. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • pchelpman
    pchelpman Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 24 February 2017 at 10:14AM
    After many hours of research into prices, customer services, dodgy practices and other issues across the industry I signed up to BULB today. All done by phone as I wanted a few points clarified first.

Very straightforward. Welcome pack received immediately.

Now off to change the inital generic password in the "MyBulb" dashboard and set up my account preferences.

First time not using a "Big" provider but I like the cut of their jib so will give it ago. I'll report back in due course. ;)
  • Will_at_Bulb
    Great to have you with us pchelpman. And glad to hear that you found the sign up nice and smooth. Let us know if there's anything you need or see anything we could be doing better.
    I am an official company representative of Bulb. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • WaynePerkins13
    WaynePerkins13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 28 February 2017 at 11:00AM
    Hi there,
    After doing quite a bit of research and needing to switch suppliers, I have decided to try Bulb.
    I hope this is a good decision for us.
    The price comparison has been quite competitive and hope it continues to be this way during my time with you. We usually go with the bigger energy companies but have decided to try you instead. The welcome chocolates would be greatly appreciated!

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)

Kind regards
    Wayne
  • Will_at_Bulb
    Haha, fortune favours the bold Wayne. Don't ask and you don't get :T

The office has been on a bit of a fruit New Years detox so I don't know how much chocolate we have lying around, but I'm sure we could find something nice.

Thanks for joining, we'll keep up the good work and keep trying to impress you.
  • Switched to Bulb a few weeks ago and it has gone very smoothly so far. Very easy and the fact that the electricity is all renewable is important to me which, on top of the substantial savings, makes it worth trying anyway.
  • Jacobhc
    Jacobhc Posts: 5 Forumite
    Just switched my Mum and gald to be rid of EDF! Bulbs customer service is best ever I have dealt with!
  • Will_at_Bulb
    Jacobhc wrote: »
    Just switched my Mum and gald to be rid of EDF! Bulbs customer service is best ever I have dealt with!

Great to have you with us Jacobhc :) Glad that you like our service too. We try hard to make it the best we can.
  • pixelshrink
    pixelshrink Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 20 April 2017 at 8:39PM
    They're doing a good job for me, even before they announced the price cuts today. Switch went smoothly, and when I've rung them on 2 occasions I got through immediately - very rare these days! Only disadvantage is the phone lines close at 6pm and are not open at weekends.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback