Cheap Energy Club

Options
Have used this facility for several switches over the years but have noticed the system has become slow and broken over the last two switches.
It may be of significance that both switches were tariff changes and staying with the same provider. However, the second from last took an absolute age to complete and get the cash back credit. The last switch resulted in the gas tariff changing and not the electric and the process status remaining as incomplete and therefore unable to do anything.
With that in mind I tried Uswitch which completed the same process in a few weeks, although there isn't a cash back element.

Comments

• Gerry1
    Gerry1 Posts: 9,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The CEC has lost its sparkle; it doesn't show some cheap suppliers such as Neon Reef.
  • philng
    philng Posts: 801 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Also quoting incorrectly on Outfox The Market Fixed tariff for North West customers. They have transposed standing charge and unit price in error making it look over £100 cheaper than it is.

I reported to MSE by email 2 days ago but had no response.
  • rob47
    Options
    Moved via energy club early November it was completed 8th November
    All it says now switch is in progress do i need to do anything??
    So unable to check for cheaper electric quotes
    Got offered £12:50 via Energy club bad mistake if you go to Igloo Energy there are £50 referal on offer
    As MSE say you need to check around before you commit
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport