Just wondering...what paid work do you do?

Options
2»

Comments

• downshifter
    downshifter Posts: 1,122 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Goodness, thank you so much for all these replies, I had no idea they were here (aren't you supposed to get notifications or something?) Lots of ideas, thank you.

Interesting re GDPR, I logged in here immediately after writing a long screed about it this morning, however it was about how collaboration and reciprocal working will cover the regulations rather than paying for it. Our local Council is offering to do the work but for a small fortune and it's so straightforward for small organisations. I've obviously talked myself out of paid work here!!!

I live out in the sticks so am a bit restricted and don't want to pay for petrol any more than I have to but will look into some of these ideas, thank you so much everyone.

Have a lovely weekend all.

DS
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,024 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Goodness, thank you so much for all these replies, I had no idea they were here (aren't you supposed to get notifications or something?)
    It's an option!

If you go to UserCP (which is likely to be near the lh side of a row of options above the thread), and click on 'Edit Options' in the Settings and Options block, you can choose to have an email sent whenever there's a reply to a thread.

Or you can do it on a thread by thread basis, using the 'Thread tools' option at the top of each thread you're looking at.

Hope that makes sense ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family