Daffy's 'patchwork dreams' diary

Options

Comments

• MrsMoo2U
    MrsMoo2U Posts: 4,005 Forumite
    Options
    Well my post today was a brand new uniform for a rather important event that I have coming up.

Blimey, that timer did work!!
    Some days there aren't any trumpets, just lots of dragons. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow -- Mary Anne Radmacher
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,710 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Ooh, it's quite exciting seeing what other people get in the post! I'm proper nosy, me :D :rotfl:
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    Oh I like interesting post days! Well done on taking the plunge with SW and the getting fit plans - where's the triathlon?

ps haven't forgotten about the tootling thing, just haven't had time to get it out (ooh err) so still in my rusty, too embarrassed to play in front of people stage! I wish work would stop getting in the way of interesting stuff.. .pah!
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ooh yaay for lovely post, I got a MOT for £30 voucher but thats it!! :( how boring, I want exciting post!!
  • Cheery_Daff
    Options
    Sometimes you have to send exciting post to get exciting post! (not that I did today, mind you :D)

Triathlon is in Derby Squizz - but one of these weddings is the day before :eek: and is in another part of the country, so I'm now suspecting Im'm not going to be able to do it... On the lookout for something equally daft :D

(oh, and I reckon soon we're going to have to have a tooting session regardless, otherwise one or the other of us is going to sausage our way out of it forever! :D)

Mr Daffs just came home with a new kettle :D:D:D It's a camping one, sits on the stove and whistles cheerily :j :j :j So that also means I've gained a kettle shaped space on the (very small) worktop! :T :T And since the toaster broke on my birthday, we've got rid of that too, and now have an entirely empty working top! :eek:

Anyway, cuppa in hand, going to set the timer again ,need to get this finished TODAY and I want to run too!
  • Cheery_Daff
    Options
    Up to page 24 now! :T One more then I'm stopping, probably won't get finished, but getting there! :T
  • Cheery_Daff
    Options
    Well, would you look at that, I DID actually finish it! :T :T Mostly due to the fact that the last several pages were entirely irrelevant and therefore took no time at all :D

Going to trot out for a little plod now in the sunshine :T :T Be nice to do something that doesn't involve staring at computer screen for a while (although STIll haven't sorted out car tax - MUST do this evening!)
  • Cheery_Daff
    Options
    tax disc done - how long did that take me?? 5 minutes?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    oooh get you and all the things you have managed to achieve in such a short time, well done! I should take a leaf out of your book and get things done but I've just been asleep!
  • vl2588
    vl2588 Posts: 1,352 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today's post: sexy see-through 'skirt' bought for fun! Yay!

Yay to shiny new diary (me & my friends actually use 'shiny' to mean 'cool' as well, so very apt!).
    Weight loss: Start weight: 80kg; Current Weight: 77kg; Target weight: 55kg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport