Revolut for Business

I received the following email the other day.
£25 just for opening an account.........
Anyone have any experience of this?

(The link to the blog doesn't work by the way)

Revolut

Hey Xxxxx,

First off, welcome to Revolut. We hope that you're quickly getting to grips with everything the app has to offer. Did you know that in addition to personal accounts, we also have a dedicated service for businesses and freelancers?

Over the past two years, Revolut for Business has welcomed over 150,000 businesses, from Blue Chip giants, to freelancers. We're helping them to streamline their financial management, so that they can focus on the important work of growing their businesses. Many of them started out as personal account holders, too.

For a limited time, we're offering you £25 if you sign up to Revolut for Business as a freelancer or business. It's not much, but we think it's a kindly sort of hello. It's how we do things here. Plus, for every business or freelancer that you refer using your unique referral link, they will earn £25 too.

https://www.revolut.com/business?promo=retail25&ext=

You can find out more information including terms and conditions on the Revolut blog.

Team Revolut

Comments

• You need to meet the requirements of having a business first:

Revolut for Business is available for the following types of business:

Private limited company (LTD)
    Public limited partnership (PLC)
    Limited liability partnership (LLP)
    Partnerships
    Sole traders & freelancers
    Unlimited companies
    Unfortunately we can't currently onboard; associations, charities, funds such as venture capital funds, public sector companies, trusts, SPVs, foundations or cooperatives; but we're working on it!

If your company is not mentioned on the above list, please reach out to us and we will see what we can do for you!
  • IvanDP
    IvanDP Posts: 231 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks for the advice.
    :beer:
  • IvanDP
    IvanDP Posts: 231 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    !!! wrote: »
    You need to meet the requirements of having a business first:

Revolut for Business is available for the following types of business:

Private limited company (LTD)
    Public limited partnership (PLC)
    Limited liability partnership (LLP)
    Partnerships
    Sole traders & freelancers
    Unlimited companies
    Unfortunately we can't currently onboard; associations, charities, funds such as venture capital funds, public sector companies, trusts, SPVs, foundations or cooperatives; but we're working on it!

If your company is not mentioned on the above list, please reach out to us and we will see what we can do for you!

I didn't think I would qualify, as my "business" is just a sideline set up to help friends and family with travel.
    I only do this in my spare time and never really considered it as a business, although I do make a few pennies from it.
    I set up the account, sent them all the required details and hey presto...... a free £25

:T:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport