Disneyland paris daytrips family of 4 £9.50 with the sun

Comments

• If we book a couple of seperate trips, can more than 2 of us go in the car on the ferry?
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got 4 kids. Would I have to book 2 separate bookings?
  • Hi people, long time lurker, first time poster!

I am intrigued by this deal but i had one quick question. I would like to take my girlfriend and make a few days of it. However we don't have any youngsters so it would just be the two of us. Do the park tickets come individually or is it just one family ticket?

Thanks in advance
  • The terms and conditions are here: http://www.consorttravelpromotion.co.uk/HowToBook/TermsandConditions.aspx

"This Free Family Ticket Voucher entitles the named individuals on the front, who are included in the indicated combination of adults and children, to a 1 day park hopper pass.

20. To qualify for the Free family Ticket Voucher, you must have the following family make-up: a) 2 adults and 2 children; b) 1 adult and 2 children; c) 1 adult and 1 child; d)1 adult and 3 children; e) 2 adults and 1 child; f) 2 adults and 0 children. Adults are aged 12 years and above at the time of travel, Children are aged 3-11 years at time of travel. Infants aged 0 – 2 years at the time of travel are admitted free of charge. Any additional adult or child outside of the above combinations in your party will need to purchase a separate park pass from Consort Travel at a supplement of £43 per person (for both adult and child)."

Hope this helps. I found the people on the phone very helpful at answering questions.
    That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest. Henry David Thoreau
  • Hi,

I am just a bit worried about booking two different dates from different addresses as you have to fill in all the names and dobs of all the people traveling and they will be the same on each booking. Do they not check this then?

Tbh I wasn't quite sure if 'household' meant address, or the people living at the address.

Also do you need to use different debit cards for each address?

Thanks.
  • RoseZebra wrote: »
    Hi,

I am just a bit worried about booking two different dates from different addresses as you have to fill in all the names and dobs of all the people traveling and they will be the same on each booking. Do they not check this then?

Also do you need to use different debit cards for each address?

Thanks.

Don't worry. It's all perfectly legit.

Fill in the same party details for each address. And yes, you can use the same debit card for all addresses.
  • AdamBrunt wrote: »
    Don't worry. It's all perfectly legit.

Fill in the same party details for each address. And yes, you can use the same debit card for all addresses.

Thank you you have really set my mind at rest. Disney here we come!
  • xfive71
    xfive71 Posts: 285 Forumite
    AdamBrunt wrote: »

We are thinking of upgrading and going (booked separately) by Eurostar this time. London to DLP direct is £405 each way. London to Lille is £120 each way but .... how do we go about booking tickets from Lille to DLP ?

You can travel from Lille to Marnee Chessy La Vallee station via TGV.

Why not book Eurostar direct from London to Marnee Chessy La Vallee (the station just outside of DLP) with a changeover in Lille?
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I really want to book this but not sure. Do I book two separate? 1 adult and 2 kids for each as have 4 kids?
    Also I'd like to travel by Eurostar. Is that possible? Sorry first time on a thread about booking for Disney and confused.
  • Beetlemama
    Beetlemama Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    across wrote: »
    dissappointing because the only £9.50 trips....then you need 50 euro for motorway tolls handy....then theres petrol im thinking at least gonna cost more than £200 for a day out

That's what I was thinking, the price is good but it's not the actual price, it's the starting point. I think it's out of our league.
    "There is no substitute for time."

Competition wins:
    2013. Three bottles of oxygen! And a family ticket to intech science centre. 2011. The Lake District Cheese Co Cow and bunny pop up play tent, cheese voucher, beach ball and cuddly toy cow and bunny and a £20 ToysRus voucher!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure