Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• To do list bonuses today are 3 and 7sb
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Is it just me, or has Adsend media gone really bad? I start it and its constantly asking me to verify my humanness, like, I am not going to sit doing this all day. I guess its trying to get people who watch, but really, who actually watches?!

So I have got about 20 SB for the last 2 weeks, when before I was getting double that a day.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Is it just me, or has Adsend media gone really bad? I start it and its constantly asking me to verify my humanness, like, I am not going to sit doing this all day. I guess its trying to get people who watch, but really, who actually watches?!

So I have got about 20 SB for the last 2 weeks, when before I was getting double that a day.

I was going to ask the same question. I've tried alternating between Smores and EngageMe, but it seems to make no difference.

Yesterday I only had 1sb and it was running all day, I had numerous 'Are you still there'? messages. Today has been a little better with 6sbs so far.
  • stormjonno
    stormjonno Posts: 360 Forumite
    First Post
    Enter dominolove in the code box on the app or Swagbutton before 9.30pm for 2 SB
  • shazzylou
    shazzylou Posts: 271 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I had this is my email (twice) today. It is quite non-specific with the time frame, so I will believe it when I see it. Worth a try though.

“New For October

With a new month comes new opportunities to earn your next gift card. Complete any 3 Gold Surveys in the next few days, and you will earn a 200 SB bonus!

Gold Surveys can get you a bunch of SB for a few minutes of your time.”
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    sonjaday wrote: »
    Yesterday I only had 1sb and it was running all day, I had numerous 'Are you still there'? messages. Today has been a little better with 6sbs so far.

same here - a couple of weeks ago i was getting 40-60 sb a day with just the odd "are you still watching?"
    I am not even bothering to re-start it now - just one go and then leave it - total waste of time
  • Emzee1983
    Emzee1983 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Anniversary
    edited 7 October 2018 at 10:23PM
    Can anyone help? I cannot get past the consent page for peanut labs, using my iPad. V frustrating.
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Emzee1983 wrote: »
    Can anyone help? I cannot get past the consent page for peanut labs, using my iPad. V frustrating.

This happened to me. It took a few days but eventually the problem just fixed itself. You're right, it's very frustrating!!
  • Thanks Scoobyju, I am hoping it does the same for me too!!
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    morpho wrote: »
    same here - a couple of weeks ago i was getting 40-60 sb a day with just the odd "are you still watching?"
    I am not even bothering to re-start it now - just one go and then leave it - total waste of time

I thought I'd mention that yesterday EngageMe.tv earned 21sbs, it was running all day and I didn't have many "Are you still watching" messages.

Also thanks to mjm3346 for this advice, but I thought I'd remind everyone as it really works, I have kept the last four links to Collector's Bills and everyday, one of them will be a search win. Maybe worth a try?

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/bghrkg

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/orme2j

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/go94vr

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/g2ftjd
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business