anyone here with Talkinsights?

Options
Hello. Is anyone here with Talkinsights survey company (former My voice)?
It used to be called My voice and was great until it was bought over by another company. You have to earn 2000 points to get £20 voucher. The last time I redeemed my £20 voucher (£20 is a minimum threshold) was last November 2016 and at the moment I am stuck at 900 points with them. There are 5 points surveys they send once a month or twice if you are lucky! I am thinking of giving up my 900 points (equivalent of £9) I already earned with them because I think by this rate it may take me 10 years to finish earning my £20 voucher.
If anyone else comes across of this company, its better if you avoid them.

Comments

• Greenqueen_2
    Options
    I am with them. I am currently earning an average of 100 points (£1) per month, so I agree it's not one of the better sites.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Greenqueen wrote: »
    I am with them. I am currently earning an average of 100 points (£1) per month, so I agree it's not one of the better sites.

I wish I could earn 100 points a month with them like you! I am now stuck at 1910 points - just 90 points short for my voucher redemption and no surveys from them at all. They don't even reply to my emails where I am asking them about surveys so I can finally redeem the voucher. It has now been 1,5 years since the last voucher redemption! Looks like they don't want to pay out! :mad:
  • kiwi07
    Options
    Please can someone advise if there is a regulation organisation out there to raise a complain about the survey company if they don't want to pay out?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Please can someone advise if there is a regulation organisation out there to raise a complain about the survey company if they don't want to pay out?

When you say "don't want to pay out" do you mean you have earned enough to redeem and they won't pay you?

(there is no guarantee that they will have surveys for you or even offer you a certain number per year so if it's a question of taking ages to reach a redemption threshold that's just one of those things)
  • kiwi07
    Options
    They stopped sending me the surveys so I can't get outstanding 90 points enough for a voucher. They also don't reply to my e-mails. How else can you look at this? I want to leave them as soon as I get the voucher. They probably sense this... It is ridiculous that it takes almost 2 years to earn £20 voucher!
  • kiwi07
    Options
    Something very fishy with them... Tried to contact them via "Contact us" section and got delivery report as failed. There is no contact number either, they are not on facebook or twitter...
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    They are not used much but these are the pages the survey invites link to

https://www.facebook.com/talkinsights

https://twitter.com/TalkInsights
  • kiwi07
    edited 24 April 2018 at 5:59PM
    Options
    Update - finally today they sent me big survey for 150 points so its now more than enough for my £20 voucher. I still have 120 points left to start earning a new voucher but I don't bother with them anymore. It's very clever for them to send more than enough points survey in the end so people can be tricked into staying with them but not loosing the points. I am now finished with them once I get my voucher. I took me 1,5 years to earn my voucher! Don't sign up with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure