Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Tony
    • By MSE Tony 29th Jun 12, 4:51 PM
    • 73Posts
    • 22Thanks
    MSE Tony
    HolidaySafe Travel Insurance - Your Feedback
    • 29th Jun 12, 4:51 PM
    HolidaySafe Travel Insurance - Your Feedback 29th Jun 12 at 4:51 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for visiting.

We have recently added the HolidaySafe Premier travel policy to our New Travel Insurance guide.

As this insurer is a new option - offering good cover levels - your feedback is important to us.

Please let us know what you think.

Have you used or contacted them, made a claim, is it is missing anything or just general feedback on the insurer.

Hit 'Reply' to discuss or ask a question.

Thanks.

MSE Tony

If you spot a rate change that we haven't already mentioned or added into articles or tips, Please send me a PM about it

Get Martin's Free Money Saving Tips E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips
    Last edited by MSE Tony; 04-07-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Page 17
  • Holidaysafe Representative
    Hi Davsato,

My name is Amber and I am part of the Holidaysafe team. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your claim. If you email your name, date of birth and postcode to holidaysafe@tifgroup.co.uk I can liaise with the claims team on your behalf to try and reach a resolution for you.

Kind regards,

Amber
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Holidaysafe. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • dacouch
    • By dacouch 31st Oct 19, 10:43 PM
    • 20,761 Posts
    • 12,859 Thanks
    dacouch
    Ambers back....

Davesato, you should make an "Official Complaint" to Travel Safe, this should be polite and not ramble on, you should clearly identify what solution you are looking for.

If Travel Safe do not give you a satisfactory response you can then take the matter to the Ombudsman. This is free for you to use but costs Travel Safe around 500 whether they win or lose so tends to focus their mind...

The Ombudsman tends to be consumer friendly and rather than looking at the fine print of the policy they tend to look at what is fair / common sense.

I also recommend you keep a record of calls and time spent on your claim as should it go to the ombudsman you may be able to request an ex gratia payments towards your costs incurred and time spent.

I also recommend you leave a truthful review of the company when your claim has been settled.

If you need any further advice, feel free to post there are plenty of posters who will help and for some unknown reason (lol) TS are not popular with us
    • Victor_Delta
    • By Victor_Delta 31st Oct 19, 11:30 PM
    • 426 Posts
    • 98 Thanks
    Victor_Delta
    Will be interesting to see Amber's response to this.
    • JoycieB
    • By JoycieB 1st Nov 19, 10:29 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    JoycieB
    Davsato, make a request for recordings of all the phone calls you've had with them. By law they have to give you them. Don't settle for transcripts. If they don't, report them to the ICO. Use the recordings for your ombudsman report. I'd do it quickly as well...

Regarding "Amber's" response, see every response to every bad review. It is there to make it look like something is being done. In reality, if you do get a response, it's them explaining why they think you're wrong.

"Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, my name is Anna and I am part of the team here at Alpha. I am very sorry to hear of your feedback regarding your quotation, and we would like to look into this for you.

Could you please get in touch with us via responses@tifgroup.co.uk with your full name, date of birth, postcode and quote reference, along with an explanation of what happened on your quote journey including declaration of pre-existing medical conditions."

"Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. My name is Anna and I am part of the team at Holidaysafe. I am so sorry to hear about your situation, and understand that our Emergency Assistance Team are in touch with you to provide help and support. I have also alerted our complaints team on your behalf. In the meantime, if there is anything at all that I or the team can do to help, please let us know at responses@tifgroup.co.uk."
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

725Posts Today

6,270Users online

Martin's Twitter