Awesome August's NSD challange.

Comments

• Going for nsd #11 today.
  • Going for nsd #11 today.

Spoke too soon.Just bought a book on Kindle.So nsd #10 it is still.
  • beanie do you still hear from rising and freeby?

I haven't seen them around for ages...
  • apricity
    apricity Posts: 198 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Yesterday was an NSD,
    We did buy normal weekly food shopping
    and in the evening we did buy drinks & tea but the f.h purchased them so i'm not counting it.

Today was a spend day. Purchased cola for the f.h as hes under the weather and fancied something other than sqaush .... i'll let him off
    :heartpuls Getting married 21.09.19 :heartpuls
    Emergency Savings - £15.55 / £1,000 :heart: XMAS '19 Savings - £0.00 / £365 :heart: Holiday savings - £6.00(SA) £00 (PB)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    NSD no 11 today :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    beanie do you still hear from rising and freeby?

I haven't seen them around for ages...

I see rising on FB.
    Not seen freeby around :(
    That is the one thing I dislike about MSE is that sometimes people come & go :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Yesterday was NSD 8/15 :)
  • Friday was 5/20, but didn't manage one over the weekend, ate out on Saturday and then did an extra shop outside of budget yesterday

Today should be an NSD, just a small budget shop to do - I'm going to claim it as 6/20 and put the pressure on myself not to spend a penny extra!! :D:D

That leaves me 18 days of August to fit in 14 NSDs :eek:, tight but hopefully doable. I'm away for a couple of days this week and will most spend on both, but nothing else planned for the month
  • s1n25
    s1n25 Posts: 113 Forumite
    Morning all!!

Friday and Saturday NSDs that's 7 & 8 in the bag. 8/15

Sunday my sister was home for the weekend, lunch and drinks out in town.

This week I'm having to go away with work which means spending money on food I hadn't planned for, still classing these days as NSD as I'll be able to claim everything back through expenses.

Hoping for a full week of NSD!

Happy Monday :)
    Debt Free Diary..."Start of a new chapter"
    Nov: Unsecured Debt : £2,900.. Bring your lunch to work 1/18..NSD challenge 5/20

• Managed to get up to 4/12 yesterday.
    I've ruined it today - feeling poorly and got tempted by minstrels. Oops.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure