“Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”

Options

Comments

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning Wannabe. Hope you and the smalls all have a lovely weekend. It's grey and miserable here today and apart from dog walking I'm don't think I'll be doing much else today. x
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thank you Jwil and Teafor2

Hope you both have a lovely day too, it is very miserable the weather here isn't it teafor2? Don't think we will brave going anywhere in it either.

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • Choccygirl123
    Options
    Just catching up wannabe and you're doing so well. The fairy cakes and baking with little ones sounds like a great idea - something to do and something yummy to eat for lunches.

Hope dla paperwork sorted soon for you. X
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    12/01/19
    Debt
    Council Tax £375 £337.50 (£37.50 paid)
    Rent arrears £1545 £1445 (£100 paid)
    Credit card £150 £90***

Total £2070 £1872.50

*** CC- 49.9% interest along with the £12 over limit fee I keep getting and the £12 late fee is the one I need to think of a plan and chuck my efforts into.

The CT and Rent don't have any extra interest/fees etc.

Today will be a NSD we aren't going anywhere. £7.60 sent to credit card
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Item sold on eBay for £4. I have stamps to cover postage so sent the Paypal money over to the Credit card (plus 21p) to make it an even number. Will pop it over to the post office soon.

Smalls want Pasta bake for dinner, so going to use what was supposed to be spag bol and make it into a pasta bake as I'd defrosted it already. Plus youngest can have her long awaited garlic bread :cool:
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hooray for garlic bread :j.

Well done on eBay sale too Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I make the same sauce up and call it different names depending on what type of pasta I use :rotfl:

Well done on the Ebay sale. It all helps doesn't it. When is your next CC payment due? x
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Statement gets produced on the 18th and then the payment due on the 4th. Hoping I have more gone by then... I'm not sure I have anything else to list though. Unless I list one of the smalls :rotfl: (Just joking before anyone calls the social :o :rotfl:)
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    As the meme goes, you can’t put the smalls on eBay- you made them. That means they go on Etsy :rotfl: Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,284 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great news on ebay & wee bit more to the card :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback