Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Options

Comments

• Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    Oh, that's changed from last year. You used to have to wait 5 days for a reply before you said they didn't reply but you could submit as soon as you got all the details.

It varies according to the media, most are 5 days but you do get 2 days as well. Have to log it in my diary, as easy to forget...

I see TNS have launched their version of the campaign - phone calls so far and pay seems ok.
  • skintsocks
    skintsocks Posts: 423 Forumite
    edited 14 July 2015 at 7:01PM
    Options
    Only thing I can see is careers and phones, despite the TNS email to say it was live. They haven't gone already have they?!

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MF is a dead loss at the moment. Is this normal over the Summer with MS in general.
  • Larac
    Options
    skintsocks wrote: »
    Only thing I can see is careers and phones, despite the TNS email to say it was live. They haven't gone already have they?!

Eh yes they were there on the board around lunchtime and early afternoon. The FFF brigade were probably on the case. They are bound to put more up as you are restricted to one call per client and if you did the first round you won't be able to do the second, if it follows the same pattern as last year.
  • Larac
    Options
    missymouse wrote: »
    MF is a dead loss at the moment. Is this normal over the Summer with MS in general.

It is a bit strange that the jobs are so low, even the opticians which languish on the board for months/years have disappeared.
  • MysteryMan00
    MysteryMan00 Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    There are some jobs I could pick up but they look a bit low fee/high hassle.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used to receive that dreadful check it out email from them but not any more. Disappointing there is nothing doing.
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    skintsocks wrote: »

Set miles to 999 next time the jobs are released then set the drop down accordingly.
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    Larac wrote: »
    It is a bit strange that the jobs are so low, even the opticians which languish on the board for months/years have disappeared.

Looking back at last year MF went a bit quiet as RA, ESA had a huge batch of train jobs and GfK went mental with the calls and social media jobs. Only things missing from MF are the pubs and glasses jobs.
  • jacquibaby
    jacquibaby Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    Hi! Quick q re relatives working at a company . If your daughter starts a job at a shop, can you now never mystery shop any branch of that shop or just not that particular shop place? Thanks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback