~Make upto £10 a day May 2018~

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    #2 Referral Board

I always forget to check mse and post my referrals. I do use social media to post my referrals but you should always add them to MSE too.

I know you may only get 1, but 1 is one more than 0. Also if you are on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, don't forget to post your referrals there too. You will be surprised who signs up.

I know a few ladies who post their referrals in Facebook selling groups and they get quite a few people signing up and making them money!

so get your referrals out there!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42
  • Aesop
    #3 Swagbucks

This is a very popular site with moneymakers everywhere. The site is based in the US but there is a UK version. We get daily challenges which if you achieve gives you bonus swagbucks the next month.

You can watch videos, play games, run apps that have videos, complete surveys and sign up for offers. You can even shop online and earn swagbucks. I use it for argos. I reserve and collect, after clicking through swagbucks shop and then a month later, I get my swagbucks for shopping at argos.

You can cash out for paypal uk or amazon vouchers uk. Make sure you select UK or if you are in US, leave as amazon.com.

I usually cash out at

£5 but you can cash out at more. There are also £3 amazon vouchers available.

If you follow swagbucks on twitter or facebook, they have competitions and bonus swagbuck codes.

But there is a dedicated swagbuck thread so you don't miss out on codes, although they are usually only valid for an hour.

You can redeem for other vouchers, I know they introduced M and S, but amazon and paypal tend to be the favourites.

Swagbucks thread for help

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5439334&highlight=swagbucks

Swagbucks code thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5067514&highlight=swagbucks

REFERRAL THREAD FOR SIGNING UP FOR SWAGBUCKS. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OWN REFERRAL

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1406969
  • Aesop
    #4 Prolific Academic

One of my favourite survey sites, although I don't do enough of the surveys at the moment.

If you want to sign up, please use a referral from this board and don't forget to leave your own.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5267356&highlight=prolific+academ ic

What is Prolific Academic?

It is a site created to help University academics complete their thesis/degrees etc by finding them people willing to complete their questionnaires for payment.

Most questionnaires are short and pay well. Some of the questionnaires are interesting and definitely give you food for thought. Some are just plain weird! But hey if you are getting paid for it....

On Prolific, you get paid via PayPal or Circle.

After you complete your first study, you will need to wait until your submission is approved by the researcher (usually within 1-3 days, sometimes longer). This short waiting period is important to ensure quality control.

Our initial payment threshold is only £5 (with a fee). If you want to minimise fees, then wait until you have accumulated £20. By doing so you will avoid fees if you're in the UK/US by cashing out with circle. Below that amount, circle cash outs are charged 1% + 10p fee.

PayPal cash outs are charged PayPal's 2.9% + 20p fee.

To get paid, simply click on the "Get Paid"-button in your participant account. It usually takes less than 48 hours for your payment to be processed, but in times of high throughput it can take up to 5 days.

If your PayPal/Circle email address is different from the one you signed up with on Prolific, it will be no problem to enter the correct PayPal/Circle email in your participant account.

You don't always get notified of new surveys, they sometimes email you, but if you are near a pc/smartphone with free time, worth checking throughout the day.

Some more information on it.

http://support.prolific.ac/category/10-category
  • Aesop
    #5 Shop and Scan with Kantar (not Nielsen, they are a different company)

If you are interested in earning vouchers, just for scanning your food shopping,this is the company for you.

https://www.volunteer4panels.com/

Please note, you will need a PC or laptop to work with these as you need to submit barcodes scanned and this can only be done via these methods, not tablets or iPads.

Kantar Worldpanel is a leading company in the UK running consumer panels. We operate a number of different panels looking at purchasing and usage of many things from Groceries to Fashion.

As a panel member you'll receive regular rewards - usually in the form of points which can be exchanged for high street gift vouchers. You'll also have access to competitions and prize draws as well as other member benefits.

The information provided by our panels is used by manufacturers and retailers to understand how popular, or not, the products they make and sell are. So your help really makes a difference.

What you do is scan your food shopping using a handheld barcode scanner. Then upload that information once or more a week to the website. You can also upload receipts to them.

You earn 1100 points weekly for uploading barcodes. It doesn't matter how many you upload, the payment is the same.

When you reach 10000 points you can cash out for a £10 reward voucher.

There are no referrals for this scheme.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Sounds like you are going to be very busy Aesop. Hope you earn lots of extra to help pay school trip fees.

You amaze me with all your apps......I cant keep up with the ones I've got!!

Got an invite from the shopandscan team inviting me to a new thing they are doing.

I think it monitors your telly viewing habits and computer use but something has to be installed and I'm a bit wary of it interfering with wifi etc. Also OH wont let me do it.

Shame as the points on offer were really good.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    edited 6 May 2018 at 1:25PM
    Sounds like you are going to be very busy Aesop. Hope you earn lots of extra to help pay school trip fees.

You amaze me with all your apps......I cant keep up with the ones I've got!!

Got an invite from the shopandscan team inviting me to a new thing they are doing.

I think it monitors your telly viewing habits and computer use but something has to be installed and I'm a bit wary of it interfering with wifi etc. Also OH wont let me do it.

Shame as the points on offer were really good.

my phone is glued to my hand so I can do it all. even more so now.

lots of people do screenwise. it doesn't affect wifi and you can switch it on and off, so privacy not affected. There is some posts about it on shop and scan forum I believe

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=74187921&postcount=448

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=74113109&postcount=434
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 6 May 2018 at 2:01PM
    Sorry, no time to read and reply to anyone's recent posts, will do it later.

Just got in from car boot sale. Was there setting up at 5.15 and I stayed as long as I could stand the sun and heat. There was absolutely no shade and I'd had enough by 12.30:o, even though lots of new buyers were parking up and starting to wander round. I've planned to do it all again tomorrow (on a new-to-me site) so I need to replenish the tat in my car this afternoon. Plus have a shower and a much-needed cup of tea.

Had a great day profit-wise, considering the absolute rubbish I was selling. Made £189.30 after fees. Very happy with that:j. My big shed is looking clearer every time I go in there now. At least I can get right inside to the back without having to drag lots of boxes out first:j

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine:beer:
  • Aesop
    Made £189.30 after fees. Very happy with that:j. My big shed is looking clearer every time I go in there now. At least I can get right inside to the back without having to drag lots of boxes out first:j

whooohoooo well done pet! :beer::j:T:money::D

I am shortly going out to get hot and sweaty running around with DS. I need to lose weight after seeing how big I looked in wedding photos :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: the worst thing was I was sat next to the Groom's Mam whom I had never met before, we wore identical dresses!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:ps she is lovely and slim
  • Aesop
    Challengers updated, please make sure I have you all and the amounts are correct.

Procrastination101 have you changed your username or did I never notice the 101 at the end?
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry, no time to read and reply to anyone's recent posts, will do it later.

Just got in from car boot sale. Was there setting up at 5.15 and I stayed as long as I could stand the sun and heat. There was absolutely no shade and I'd had enough by 12.30:o, even though lots of new buyers were parking up and starting to wander round. I've planned to do it all again tomorrow (on a new-to-me site) so I need to replenish the tat in my car this afternoon. Plus have a shower and a much-needed cup of tea.

Had a great day profit-wise, considering the absolute rubbish I was selling. Made £189.30 after fees. Very happy with that:j. My big shed is looking clearer every time I go in there now. At least I can get right inside to the back without having to drag lots of boxes out first:j

Wow! Well done you.:T I did a carboot today too but was last minute decision so I left late and the one I went to first was full :( Had to go to a different one and obviously was quite late by the time I got set up. Sold a few bits but after fees only made £16 profit. :eek: Oh well it was a nice morning and it got me out and talking to people :T

My preferred site is open again tomorrow but my DD is coming home tonight for a couple of days so I think I will give it a miss and spend the day with her.

Time for a snooze now I think :rotfl:
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business